• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The abundance of apples on my one tree this year - benefit of a proper pruning earlier

Pity we don't live close to each other Parkin, we could have swapped, some of my pears for some of your 'opples! For some reason mine haven't done well this year. Think the trees on it way out :(

Pity we don't live close to each other Parkin, we could have swapped, some of my pears for some of your 'opples! For some reason mine haven't done well this year. Think the trees on it way out :(

Would be happy with that - too many apples off mine

They are good, but gets a bit boring when it's the same fruit - could do with an alternative

One calendar month without cigarettes, and I haven't killed anybody.......yet :)

One calendar month without cigarettes, and I haven't killed anybody.......yet :)

Top stuff mate. Hardest thing I ever did. Have you stopped dreaming of cigarettes yet?

I'm still in the stage of trying not to think, I'm doing this now, I should be having a cigarette !

I'm on Champix tablets, they are helping a lot !

Blasting out / singing to Squeeze songs :)

I'm still in the stage of trying not to think, I'm doing this now, I should be having a cigarette !

I'm on Champix tablets, they are helping a lot !

I stopped with snus in sweden 7 years ago..dont know what it is called in UK though, strong tobacco product..or even if you have it..snuff maybe? good luck Paul

Well it's ordered! Mr Penguins retirement present, a Kent Dual Drive Tandem!!! :icon_lol: I'm so excited, hope he will be too. So when I move back, if you happen to see a black n lime green bike built for two tootling down the country lanes it stands a chance it will be Mr Penguin and his Daisy :). Great way to see places, have fun, and exercise at the same time.

4 weeks till my son is born! (If he's not early or late) also I managed to get my wifes cravings right when I went shopping she wanted Ice cream, Marmite and choc ices.

My only advice is to sleep the next four weeks :) Try and get some in the bank for later !

ps.the baby will be approximately two weeks later than the estimated date

My only advice is to sleep the next four weeks :) Try and get some in the bank for later !

Ha! We thought that with our second. So confident was I that there was no chance that she would arrive on the due date that we completely ignored the signs on that day. Was all a bit of a panic when it turned out she really was that punctual. :)

All 3 of ours have been 3 weeks earlier than the due date. Pretty much to the day. Strap in Jimbo, you're in for a hell of a ride!

Must have just been mine following in their fathers 'get round to it later' attitude :)

Back