• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

If architects are the chefs, the engineers are the waiters !

:stirthepot:

Happy that my daughter came through her GCSEs unscathed and more or less with the grades she wanted. Now for the stress of going back to school!

Yes, Millau on the A75. I love the French and their crazy engineering projects, makes driving anywhere really interesting.

They were building that when I lived over there and commuted to Ireland for work. 2 weeks here 2 weeks at home and I used to have to drive the old route through Cahors. lovey run but slow winding road down the valley.
After 3 years I moved back to Ireland before they opened it, so I never went over it.

Have just been offered and accepted a new job. Doing the same role as I do now, same money and perks, but better progression opportunities. Bit of a wrench to leave my current company as I've been with them 7 years but onward and upwards we go

Good work trips!
My last job I overstayed, and it turned bad in the end. Best to avoid stagnating.

Have just been offered and accepted a new job. Doing the same role as I do now, same money and perks, but better progression opportunities. Bit of a wrench to leave my current company as I've been with them 7 years but onward and upwards we go

Good for you - not a bad time period to leave after - reckon throughout my career that I needed to move on after 7 or so yrs (even if staying with the same firm needed a new branch) - everything starts becoming stale otherwise

Cheers guys, have been feeling a little bored for the last few months but wasn't actively looking. Got approached about 4 weeks ago by them which is always nice. Need to find somewhere to live now as I'll be based in the Midlands in new role, and also find schools for kids. A bit of gardening leave wouldn't go amiss

Random thank you card with £20 in it sent to work,tourist had lost his wallet on my bus,another passenger handed it to me,said who's it was,he had it back within the hour.

Random thank you card with £20 in it sent to work,tourist had lost his wallet on my bus,another passenger handed it to me,said who's it was,he had it back within the hour.

No doubt you shared it with the passenger that handed it in :)

Yeah that's what I was thinking!!

Cheers guys, have been feeling a little bored for the last few months but wasn't actively looking. Got approached about 4 weeks ago by them which is always nice. Need to find somewhere to live now as I'll be based in the Midlands in new role, and also find schools for kids. A bit of gardening leave wouldn't go amiss
I hear Sparkhill is nice...

Chances of me sharing the reward,slim to none,and slims just left town

Good luck Trips on your new job..

Won the Mens Pairs final in the Bowls Club internal comps today

Wet, windy & bloody cold for this time of the year, but expected that with what was forecast. My first win in a finals weekend & somewhat pleased with that :happy:

Back