• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

A couple of cracking pints in a top beer garden in the Devon sunshine. Hard to beat.

Bought my first Wolves season ticket yesterday. Something that I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity. Knowing my luck I'll end up stood next to a Yam Yam John Candy.

Bought my first Wolves season ticket yesterday. Something that I've always wanted to do but never had the opportunity. Knowing my luck I'll end up stood next to a Yam Yam John Candy.

Well as you've picked the wrong stand, it's your own fault...

I'm going to be a Dad again :D:D:D

Chuffed to bits, especially as there is only one this time :)

Congratulations dude!

I'm a dad to 4 month old identical twin girls, the fact you decided to have more gives me hope there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Congratulations dude!

I'm a dad to 4 month old identical twin girls, the fact you decided to have more gives me hope there is light at the end of the tunnel!
Thanks and, ummm, yep gets much easier, honest ;)

Good point.

I've sat with you twice in the NB: 1 x win with loads of goals and action (finished 3-2, could have been 9-5), 1 x draw against a team that ended up winning the league.

Now think of all the 0-0s against dross you've seen down the other end. Poor decision man.

Where you standing?

I've sat with you twice in the NB: 1 x win with loads of goals and action (finished 3-2, could have been 9-5), 1 x draw against a team that ended up winning the league.

Now think of all the 0-0s against dross you've seen down the other end. Poor decision man.

Saw the 2-0 vs Blackpool in the NB as well. I've also never been offered out in the North Bank for applauding when a Wolves player kept the ball in the corner in the 90th minute to protect a 1-0 lead.

I just can't sit down at football games though, I'm too full of nervous energy when I'm watching Wolves.

Saw the 2-0 vs Blackpool in the NB as well. I've also never been offered out in the North Bank for applauding when a Wolves player kept the ball in the corner in the 90th minute to protect a 1-0 lead.

I just can't sit down at football games though, I'm too full of nervous energy when I'm watching Wolves.

Poor excuse, we stood up at both of those two games...

It's not too late to move :D

Poor excuse, we stood up at both of those two games...

It's not too late to move :D

I've got a feeling this might be a decent season to be in the South Bank... They're good fun when they're happy.

Btw did I dream Wolves coming up with some system where you could transfer a ticket over to someone else for the odd game? I'm obviously not going to make them all as it stands (might be able to later in the season).

Yeah, I think Jez came up with it last year. No idea how it works.

Obviously you can just leave the ticket with one of us and we can sort it out from there.

Yeah, I think Jez came up with it last year. No idea how it works.

Obviously you can just leave the ticket with one of us and we can sort it out from there.

Yeah, I'll probably do that anyway, just when I was look at the T&C I couldn't find anything.

It's always been something of a moot point as I think it's never been a problem to lend your season ticket to someone else. There was a scheme where you could sell your ticket back to the club if you knew you weren't going to be at a game. However I suspect it was a Premier league thing when tickets were a little more in demand.

Nice one mate. One year I'm hoping to do the same! Think you may have picked a good year though..

Fair play Lycan! I've always dreamed of getting a ST, even if just for one season.

Nice one lycan, wish i could do the same! We are in for promotion

Awesome stuff Lycan. I wish I could do the same too - I haven't had one since I was 17. Sadly my work is far too unpredictable/saving for a house eats money.

Back