• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Flights booked for Jan, so is overnight stay in New York, and car rental sorted. Driving to New York, then just one flight to UK. Hopefully my last trip/visit will be an uneventful one,then the next one I will be staying forever.

Sounds really weird and unreal when I read that back to meself.

The boss is looking at a return trip thanks to a works bonus but in early January.

The boss is looking at a return trip thanks to a works bonus but in early January.

Nice one, I remember when you both went last time, your pics looked like you had a great trip. I have a couple of things id like to see and do again for the very last time. Happy & sad if I'm honest. Weird feeling.

New York in January will be absolutely freezing and with the extra possibility of being snowed in.

New York in January will be absolutely freezing and with the extra possibility of being snowed in.

Bloody hell Bear ya cheerful fucker,I love your optimism :icon_lol: . Do you always look on the bright side of life? :). It won't be any more freezing than what I'm used to here in Pennsylvania. New York will also look beautiful covered in snow, and no more of a possibility being snowed in in New York in January than being snowed in in Pittsburgh in December.

Bloody hell Bear ya cheerful fucker,I love your optimism :icon_lol: . Do you always look on the bright side of life? :). It won't be any more freezing than what I'm used to here in Pennsylvania. New York will also look beautiful covered in snow, and no more of a possibility being snowed in in New York in January than being snowed in in Pittsburgh in December.
I'm an optimist Sue honest!

But if I was wintering somewhere and flying that far anyway I'd be going to Florida or the Caribbean personally.

I'm an optimist Sue honest!

But if I was wintering somewhere and flying that far anyway I'd be going to Florida or the Caribbean personally.

Pleased to hear it, I prefer optimism.

Is it you that hasn't been on a plane, or am I getting you mixed up with someone else on here?

No you're correct. Never flown anywhere. But only because I've never had to. I'd happily get on one.

Bizarrely, after a lifetime of having a phobia of flying, I was absolutely fine last week when I went on holiday.

Normally I'm really nervous the whole morning beforehand but nothing at all this time. No idea why!

Not really no. Only time I've been abroad was a school coach trip to Austria/Germany.

Not really no. Only time I've been abroad was a school coach trip to Austria/Germany.

I doubt when I move back that we'll bother to go abroad again. So many lovely places in UK to visit that we haven't been.

Had a reunion with some of my classmates from the football gymnasium..so nice to see everybody and had a bloody good time.. :)
9ef16969f985a08458ff814644b97195.jpg

Back