• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congratulations Tredman. It should be a lot easier this time around.........

Bit late to this - congrats to Tredman (& more importantly Mrs T who will contribute 99.9% of the work/effort involved)

If you had twins first time round then you are an old hand at this parenting lark & will find it a doddle this time :)

Late to the party, congrats man.

Yep congratulations Tredman family

Bit late to this - congrats to Tredman (& more importantly Mrs T who will contribute 99.9% of the work/effort involved)

If you had twins first time round then you are an old hand at this parenting lark & will find it a doddle this time :)

Many belated congratulations.

Thanks all.

I'm a proper modern man PLF and will do my fair share ;)

Bloody hot and pooped but we've made a good start and cleared out some stuff this weekend. Next stop, to get the professionals in.

Me sisters like a dog with two dicks. She's only had an invitation to Phil Parkes's 70th birthday party. Absolutely over the moon for her as he's always been her Wolves idol. What do you get as a gift for an ex goalie! Today she is one very happy lady.

Me sisters like a dog with two dicks. She's only had an invitation to Phil Parkes's 70th birthday party. Absolutely over the moon for her as he's always been her Wolves idol. What do you get as a gift for an ex goalie! Today she is one very happy lady.
A pair of new gloves so he can replace Ikeme.

I bet she's well chuffed to say the least!

I wonder if she's allowed to take her little sister with her :hmmm:

Kids touchdown in 3 hours. Let the holibobs begin :) :) :)

By eliminating 5 areas, we have finally agreed on where our next home will be, and hopefully it will be our last :)

Back