• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Agreed. Snaps are some of the greatest 'crisps' ever made.

Although I have weirdly been addicted to cheese & onion walkers ever since my wife was in labour with our daughter 5 years ago. She really appreciated me stinking out the room with cheese & onion crisps while she was having the time of her life trying to give birth.

Similarly, the aroma of a Greggs Mexican Chicken roll didn't go down too well either!

Oh, and Snaps are awesome; Pickled Onion MM are not.

Thanks America, it's been fun but happy I've done my time.

Happy about house hunting.

Happy I got to see another Stanley Cup win for the Penguins.

Happy I ain't a right grumpy old miserable fucker.

Happy I've just ordered some Smiths Spicy Tomato Snaps.

Agreed. Snaps are some of the greatest 'crisps' ever made.

Although I have weirdly been addicted to cheese & onion walkers ever since my wife was in labour with our daughter 5 years ago. She really appreciated me stinking out the room with cheese & onion crisps while she was having the time of her life trying to give birth.
:icon_lol:

Similarly, the aroma of a Greggs Mexican Chicken roll didn't go down too well either!

Oh, and Snaps are awesome; Pickled Onion MM are not.
Get. Out.

Does this mean you're coming home?

Roysters T-Bone Steak have ruined all other crisps for me. Plastered in flavour. I recommend

516ZrVTDcSL.jpg

You've been very quiet of late, but is the UK ready for this :icon_smile: we have had a fair few shocks over the last year already

I don't really care tbh jellybean, just somewhere close enough that I can get to see family and friends without a fucking trek to get there.

Oh, and within walking distance to a decent pub, chip shop, Chinese, and Indian takeaway, and a Sainsburys :)

Fixtures out a week tomorrow - truth be told I may as well hibernate when the season ends

Fixtures out a week tomorrow - truth be told I may as well hibernate when the season ends
If you want a small teaser then whatever Albion are doing first game of the season which is released tomorrow then so are we - a week earlier

I got lines in me grass even Penk would be proud of :)

Off to see me babbies in the Parade and hopefully touch that beaut of a Cup. :).....hopefully whilst Sids holding it. What a great selfie that would be to capture :)

In New Cross for day surgery and they have free WiFi. Bonus.

I haven't eaten since 6 this morning though so may start googling pictures of burgers soon...

Back