• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I think Jolemai is your man for that, but I know Brains have got a craft bar that they use as an outlet for all their experiment beers.

Great stuff - I love Cardiff - it's a brilliant city. And the Tiny Rebel bar is awesome. When does he move down? September? Does it make you feel old??!

There is a BRILLIANT craft ale bar a 2 minute walk from the TR bar - called Small Bar.

Yep, down in September.

Feel fucking ancient...even more so when I remember my Daughter is 21 in December.

What course is he doing? He's picked a top place TBF.

Micro working out and playing along with ecstasy of gold as we are watching a DVD. Next track is Hit the Lights so that should test him out!

Spicey tomato snaps, om nom nom!

Also, put on a few cd's over the weekend that really brought back some memories of friends who aren't around anymore. But the emotions raised were hugely positive.

As a follow on from yesterdays post, pickled onion monster munch!

In other news (fnarrs at the ready...) I went to the greengrocers on site today for bananas, and whilst checking out the merch was heavily attracted to his plums! Goodness me, they looked so ripe and juicy - I simply had to have some.
So for the first time this year, I have been eating plums. Lovely and juicy they are. They are a little tarte, and have that sharpness to their flavour that I love.
Glorious.

I do love fruit.

As a follow on from yesterdays post, pickled onion monster munch!

In other news (fnarrs at the ready...) I went to the greengrocers on site today for bananas, and whilst checking out the merch was heavily attracted to his plums! Goodness me, they looked so ripe and juicy - I simply had to have some.
So for the first time this year, I have been eating plums. Lovely and juicy they are. They are a little tarte, and have that sharpness to their flavour that I love.
Glorious.

I do love fruit.

I do too. Except oranges. The peel puts me off, then you gotta faff around picking the pith off, and if you get a dry one then all that for nothing.

Pickled Onion Monster Munch, vile.

Not nearly as nice as Beef or Flaming Hot.

I do too. Except oranges. The peel puts me off, then you gotta faff around picking the pith off, and if you get a dry one then all that for nothing.
The variety of fruit is so wonderful. Love a cox's apple. Bananas are awesome. Plums. Love a good peach, and give me a nice solid kiwi any day of the week!

The variety of fruit is so wonderful. Love a cox's apple. Bananas are awesome. Plums. Love a good peach, and give me a nice solid kiwi any day of the week!

Love a Pink Lady opple, cherries,plums,bananas but they have to be firm, pineapple, nectarines.
Not much fruit that I dislike tbh.

Made a nice refreshing change on here this morning, to read about Jelly beans plums.

pickled onion MM & tomato snaps are 2 of my all time faves.

Agreed. Snaps are some of the greatest 'crisps' ever made.

Although I have weirdly been addicted to cheese & onion walkers ever since my wife was in labour with our daughter 5 years ago. She really appreciated me stinking out the room with cheese & onion crisps while she was having the time of her life trying to give birth.

Back