• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

You finally having that penis reduction mate?

Sounds like your surgeon is about as decisive as you are... :D

Missed this bit of news, only just seen that James is having a babbie!! Congratulations to you both :)

If it's a boy, keep its hair trimmed ffs :)

So I have been working a contract job for nigh on 10 months, more recently the company who I work for hired an extra engineer to assist with some safety issues found within our plant, over the last few months I have got to know the chap, his history, work ethic etc etc.
Turns out he is a retired QM for the Ford Motor Company in Mexico and retired early, but does the odd contract job to keep him busy.
We got talking over lunch today as his contract ends next week and asked how long my contract was for, at the moment I really don't know but it is due to end mid July but is likely to be extended again.
He said he has an opportunity to be a Platform Manager at the Valencia plant in Spain and would like to build a team and if he took the job would I be interested...
Kinda makes me happy that he'd consider me for a position, plus it be a lot closer to pop over for a game or 2! :)

The weather being a lot cooler today than yesterday (and yesterday than Monday).

I'm just not built for 30 degree heat.

Few family members calling and saying " Can we come for what will probably be our last holiday there"

Makes me happy that they would want a 'last' holiday with us :)

I'm going to be a Dad again :D:D:D

Chuffed to bits, especially as there is only one this time :)

Congratulations Tredman...Best wishes you yourself and your good lady

Congratulations to you and your wife Tredman, excellent news.

Thanks all, I was proper nervous it would be twins again, but am all relaxed and happy now.

Grats tredman!

I've been to see my aunty in isolation in the cancer unit. She is in good spirits which has cheered me up a bit. I personally think I'd crumble to pathetic bits but she is being really strong so that's good :)

I'm going to be a Dad again :D:D:D

Chuffed to bits, especially as there is only one this time :)

Congratulations to you all, another little tredman on its way :)

Only about 10 weeks until our little Freddie pops out into the world, we are all very excited and I can't wait to see the little chappie :)

Congratulations Sir !

Grats tredman!

I've been to see my aunty in isolation in the cancer unit. She is in good spirits which has cheered me up a bit. I personally think I'd crumble to pathetic bits but she is being really strong so that's good :)

Congraulations Mr and Mrs Tredman and the sibling Tredmans.

Congratulations to you all, another little tredman on its way :)

Only about 10 weeks until our little Freddie pops out into the world, we are all very excited and I can't wait to see the little chappie :)

Thanks very much Paul, b3h, SLA PPB :)

Back