• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

One of my German bosses has finished his six months with us and has now left to work at our sister company in Poland.
I think it was about time because he was getting a bit 'too' German for my liking :)

IMG_5126.jpg

You lot. Today I was missing me sister and mom and so tend to talk and post some bollocks, and post a lot.

Not once has anyone told me to shut the fuck up :)

When a Sunday turns into a Charles Dickens kind of a day :)

When you find your beans again, your get up and go, the twinkle in your eye, the spring in your step, along with a heaped spoonful of peppiness and zip :). Thanks to Mr Penguin and the lad with the big ears :)

When you find your beans again, your get up and go, the twinkle in your eye, the spring in your step, along with a heaped spoonful of peppiness and zip :). Thanks to Mr Penguin and the lad with the big ears :)

I don't remember doing anything?

After nearly three months, I have been given the go ahead to return to work in a couple of weeks, albeit on restricted duties, but at least it is another step forward.

After nearly three months, I have been given the go ahead to return to work in a couple of weeks, albeit on restricted duties, but at least it is another step forward.

Bet Mrs M did a bloody big sigh of relief!!

Good news Frankie, as I dont think there is a book left in your local library that you haven't read. Take it easy, and stick to light duties

Bet Mrs M did a bloody big sigh of relief!!

Good news Frankie, as I dont think there is a book left in your local library that you haven't read. Take it easy, and stick to light duties

Thanks Susie. To be honest the consultant had to let me return to work, as I told him if I was at home much longer I was in danger of being killed...

Apricot jam - no idea how such an average fruit makes such delicious jam.

Local Costco store has a supply of "Irish bangers" just gonna fry some up on some crusty bread with a cuppa and brown sauce! :D

Back