• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Back in the UK - are you sure that you are fully American?

Never be "Fully American" :D
But it is quite hard to get UK goods over here, or well authentic goods anyways, so when I come across anything that reminds me of "home" I'm all over it and usually wipe the shelves!

How?

I needs to know...

I have no idea, they just sent me and the wife an email to say congrats have a present on us. I thought it was a scam but apparently not.

Our contract runs out about the same time as the gift too. Not a coincidence I'm sure but an interesting way of doing things I've never seen before.

My Gran was always making jam, and i seem to remember her using that same terminology for sugar quantity :)

Finally, finally, getting Mr Penguin to wear a kilt on Friday evening :icon_lol: This could go one of two ways :icon_lol:

This is a bit of a mixed emotions post.

Confirmed this morning that I can return to work on 31st January, though under strict instructions. But I also learnt this morning the company have received the letter from my solicitor concerning my accident. I am not too sure they will be very pleased about that. Tuesday morning could be interesting.

This is a bit of a mixed emotions post.

Confirmed this morning that I can return to work on 31st January, though under strict instructions. But I also learnt this morning the company have received the letter from my solicitor concerning my accident. I am not too sure they will be very pleased about that. Tuesday morning could be interesting.

They'll be expecting it Frank and I would have thought that they have already informed their Insurance Company of the accident and the possibility of a claim. Accidents happen, insurance is there for a reason but learning from any accidents to ensure that the risk of another is minimised or eliminated altogether is what any good company would do.

They'll be expecting it Frank and I would have thought that they have already informed their Insurance Company of the accident and the possibility of a claim. Accidents happen, insurance is there for a reason but learning from any accidents to ensure that the risk of another is minimised or eliminated altogether is what any good company would do.

I know that they contacted the health and safety executive, though some-one told me they are obliged to do that if an injury in the workplace requires hospitalisation. And Alliance Healthcare are a large company, so you are probably correct.

Though I totally agree with you about the importance of making sure that a similar accident does not occur.

They are insured Frank. And the claim isn't frivolous and will be covered by that to ensure you receive recompense and that lessons are learned. There should be no recriminations toward you personally from the claim.

In other happy news today - just got a completely unexpected PPI payout from a letter I wrote four years ago. Bonus, and a desperately needed one.

They are insured Frank. And the claim isn't frivolous and will be covered by that to ensure you receive recompense and that lessons are learned. There should be no recriminations toward you personally from the claim.

In other happy news today - just got a completely unexpected PPI payout from a letter I wrote four years ago. Bonus, and a desperately needed one.

Thanks Paddy, I know you are very knowledgeable regarding these things, so I might just PM you if I encounter any problems.

And it is good news you received your payout.

PPB- " Cracking first half "

Mr Penguin - " Absolutely, think I'll stick around for the second "

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Yep. And also RedandWhiteKop about now too. Nice mix between lunatic gimps who cannot believe this has been allowed to happen and the real fans who have given us praise. It is bloody easy to take the piss out of the reds but those that go every week are good sorts most of the time.

http://www.shoosmiths.co.uk/client-...lity-changes-what-they-mean-for-you-6786.aspx

Good news about the PPI mate.

Back