• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Sauerkraut, sausage and very large beers. Munich airport is great :)

Gets even better...Edge Hill have now emailed and made an offer without needing the interview.

Top evening.
Very pleased for you and your son Kenny!

Getting my son back from Peru tonight, he has been gone since 20th of december...very long time.. Have missed him so much, we will kill the Playstation together..

Getting my son back from Peru tonight, he has been gone since 20th of december...very long time.. Have missed him so much, we will kill the Playstation together..

That made me smile after a long and arduous day, well done Sir and thank you !

Got through today's funeral service for my Nan unscathed. Delivered my eulogy well and it got a good reception. Got a little bit upset a couple of times but that was bound to happen, otherwise held it together. Everything was included in the service that I wanted and I think overall it did her justice.

Not an occasion I'd ever choose to have but it went as well as it could have done realistically.

Really glad it went as well as it could for you Dan

Got through today's funeral service for my Nan unscathed. Delivered my eulogy well and it got a good reception. Got a little bit upset a couple of times but that was bound to happen, otherwise held it together. Everything was included in the service that I wanted and I think overall it did her justice.

Not an occasion I'd ever choose to have but it went as well as it could have done realistically.

She would have been very proud of you, Dan.

Good man.

Never an easy day - glad that it went as well as it can on these occasions

Well done DW. Pleased it went as you planned and you got through a difficult day. I'm sure you did your Nan proud.

They are insured Frank. And the claim isn't frivolous and will be covered by that to ensure you receive recompense and that lessons are learned. There should be no recriminations toward you personally from the claim.

In other happy news today - just got a completely unexpected PPI payout from a letter I wrote four years ago. Bonus, and a desperately needed one.

I had an issue this morning, but I think it has resolved. I will PM you with the details when I get home.

'Sailing through' airport security at Manchester T3. As quiet as a church mouse! Unbelievable. It also means that I spend more time in the Exec lounge too.

Yeah will be an interesting Superbowl this year, attack vs defence..

Back