• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I can live with the social occassion stuff, but as for the "game"? Not a prayer.

Well with my 40th approaching at an alarming rate, the wife gave me the green light to order the one I've wanted since I was 6 years old, especially seeing as my lifelong hero who used one died on Xmas Eve. Just placed the order for this...

preview.jpg

Nice!!! Love me a telecaster.

Everybody should have a Telecaster in their lives :)

Humbuckers in a tele. Interesting. Personally I would rip them out and drop a set of EMGs in.

They are, in all seriousness, cracking guitars and I think I may even prefer them to strats. The sound on a tele is just amazingly bright.

EMG's ? You're so 80's :)

Bare Knuckle or Lindy Fralin if money was no option.

I love the EMG 81X 85X set or the Het Set which is amaaaaayzing if stupidly expensive.

Dropping a Het Set into a tele should give you instant Jim Root.

I have EMGs in one guitar and Seymour Duncans in the ESP. I love both tones. If it is 80s tastic that'll do me. I always hunt for the Hetfield God sound on Puppets.

Whilst were talking 80's

16402754_1291000434297074_4779743971140913722_o.jpg

This was the head of my Kramer 8 string (with EMG's ironically) The heaviest bass known to man, if it was to ever fall over it could have killed someone :)

Back