• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

A friend of mine had a BC Rich 8 string bass. Mockingbird shape I think it was. Weighed a fucking ton.

No idea how you bassists can move around the stage. If I use my Les Paul I am dead after an hour and that only weighs about 10 pounds or so.

As requested by her Roayl Highness Soobie of Pittsburghville

16602876_10211601411974440_8066163409476022080_n.jpg

As requested by her Roayl Highness Soobie of Pittsburghville

16602876_10211601411974440_8066163409476022080_n.jpg

I've forgot how to post one so thanks Kenny.

So this lad, he turns a shit day into a happy one. Love him to bits.

( the dog, not Kenny!)

Gets even better...Edge Hill have now emailed and made an offer without needing the interview.

Top evening.

and now an offer from Worcester in the bag.

Just waiting on Leeds, where he had to send a short film and script in and then interview at Salford on the 18th

Excellent news, it must be nice to know his immediate future is secure.

ps. don't bother waiting for Leeds, the curmudgeonly old sod is probably in the pub... :)

and now an offer from Worcester in the bag.

Just waiting on Leeds, where he had to send a short film and script in and then interview at Salford on the 18th

Are you sure his education is worth it? Are you sure you wouldn't be better off training him to do a job that no immigrant could possibly take...ever.

So Alex goes up to high school this autumn, already had a career/course meeting with his "new" school.
Extra courses ranged from Early Learning, Social Studies, Culinary Class...

His picks..?
Drafting & Design, Engineering/Architecture and Digital Design. Along with gifted and honours in maths and English.
Kinda chuffed really :)

Excellent news, it must be nice to know his immediate future is secure.

ps. don't bother waiting for Leeds, the curmudgeonly old sod is probably in the pub... :)
If it was up to me, he could start tomorrow.

No more snow overnight, both flights on time and Mr Penguins in the air :)

Thank fuck, it's been a long week.

Mr Penguin - 'I've ordered some Poo Pourri spray '
PPB - 'What you on about?'
Mr Penguin- ' You spray it down the toilet before you have a poo, guaranteed no smells after. So you don't go on when I leave the door open. You might like to use it when you go too '
PPB - ' Fuck me, doe tell me you are gonna wrap it up for me for Valentines Day!!'

Never a dull moment!

News of a wedding in the family next Jan. Sort of changes plans a bit, but it means I'll be celebrating next birthday in Blighty for the first time in 17 years :)

I got engaged in Paris yesterday, popped the question in the gardens in front of The Louvre.
Was a brilliant day, went for dinner in Montmartre, attended mass in Sacre Couers and then came back to the 15th for cocktails.

Today we did the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame , the Crypt and a cruise on the Seine. It's been a brilliant weekend,we have done loads!

I got engaged in Paris yesterday, popped the question in the gardens in front of The Louvre.
Was a brilliant day, went for dinner in Montmartre, attended mass in Sacre Couers and then came back to the 15th for cocktails.

Today we did the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame , the Crypt and a cruise on the Seine. It's been a brilliant weekend,we have done loads!

Congratulations to you both. My eldest son also got engaged while they were in Paris.

Back