• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

That's what I meant, I missed the comma between reported and specifically :)

This makes me happy as too many people still use their phone at the wheel... hopefully it will be a deterrent for all drivers not just new ones.

16265707_1367148986640154_2181524416196625511_n.jpg

They are insured Frank. And the claim isn't frivolous and will be covered by that to ensure you receive recompense and that lessons are learned. There should be no recriminations toward you personally from the claim.

In other happy news today - just got a completely unexpected PPI payout from a letter I wrote four years ago. Bonus, and a desperately needed one.

I have got my return to work note, which specifies amended duties only. Start back again tomorrow.

First problem Paddy, I just rang work and received a somewhat frosty reception. I presume they are not too happy about the action I have taken. Tomorrow should be interesting.

I wouldn't worry too much about a frosty reception just yet. Go in - do your duties as assigned and see how you go.

Son had his first Uni interview on Saturday down in Cardiff.....got an offer from them this evening. Well proud of him.

Still has interviews at Salford, Edge Hill, Leeds & Worcester to come.

Son had his first Uni interview on Saturday down in Cardiff.....got an offer from them this evening. Well proud of him.

Good news Sir. Though surely Lincoln would be his university of choice. Though it can get a bit dark in Lincolnshire.

Gets even better...Edge Hill have now emailed and made an offer without needing the interview.

Top evening.

Gets even better...Edge Hill have now emailed and made an offer without needing the interview.

Top evening.
Excellent. With those in the bag he can relax a bit more going into the big one in a couple of weeks.

Top evening.

Excellent news Sir, does he get his intelligence from his mother ?

Awesome news, what is he going to study?

Well done Kenny's son - how much involvement did you have?

Behind the scenes gives a more secure level of employment, but less £ if you get recognised & take it it to a different level

Good stuff Kenny.

Back