• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Good news indeed, sir. Small steps maybe but forward steps nonetheless.

Thank you. I will probably never regain full use of my hand again, but it could have been a lot worse. And indeed it is just another small step, but gradually I am getting there.

Good news Frank - just make sure that you 'milk' the light duties for as long as you can

And that is where the problems begin. My left hand is still next to useless, so the company need to decide whether they will keep me on light duties for the foreseeable future. If they will that is fine, otherwise they will have to finish me. And as the accident happened on their premises through a fault they had not addressed then it could become interesting.

And that is where the problems begin. My left hand is still next to useless, so the company need to decide whether they will keep me on light duties for the foreseeable future. If they will that is fine, otherwise they will have to finish me. And as the accident happened on their premises through a fault they had not addressed then it could become interesting.

Lawyers4you - website is easy to get to Frank

Lawyers4you - website is easy to get to Frank

Yes I have already started that process. The company have already said that there was no blame attributed to me, but they have not changed the procedure. I was put in touch with a firm that deals with the things a while ago, and they are getting all the details and will be contacting the company insurers when their investigation is complete. Though being able to use my left hand would be preferable.

Yes I have already started that process. The company have already said that there was no blame attributed to me, but they have not changed the procedure. I was put in touch with a firm that deals with the things a while ago, and they are getting all the details and will be contacting the company insurers when their investigation is complete. Though being able to use my left hand would be preferable.

Yes the idea that compensation money resolves everything is a fallacy - am sure that you would rather that it hadn't happened.

Well we got back in late last night after a long day, however "home sweet home" is where I lay my head at night.
My "home" home, will always be Wolverhampton, it was nice to go back for the 1st time in nearly 5 years, it made me realize what I miss about the place and what I really don't miss. It made me appreciate what I have here in the States and how far as a person and family we have come.

You've been out how long? Shit.

Fingers crossed for you Frank, hope your hand get better and you get some compensation..

Fingers crossed for you Frank, hope your hand get better and you get some compensation..

Thank you. Getting the use back in my hand is my only priority, the company are liable and that will be addressed in time, but believe me, any compensation I get will mean little if my left hand remains useless.

This cough mixture. Makes you feel like you're buzzing your tits off.

I love cough mixture. Not the properly medicated stuff though, just the cheap stuff full of sugar and glycerol.

I love cough mixture. Not the properly medicated stuff though, just the cheap stuff full of sugar and glycerol.

I'm the opposite, dont normally like cough mixture of any kind but this stuffs great!!

I've just got a sweet tooth and love swigging it.

With added mint sauce and salad cream to make up some crazy flavoursome cocktail?

I've just got a sweet tooth and love swigging it.

Id rather have a chocolate.

I made the mistake of swigging this prescription one :( This must be what magic mushrooms feel like

Good news indeed, sir. Small steps maybe but forward steps nonetheless.

A reality check at the hospital today. February is the earliest I can expect to return to work, but as you correctly said, small steps but at least in the right direction. The only problem is that the good lady might kill me if I am stuck in home much longer. She is a patient lady, but not that patient...!

Back