• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

After all the years of talking to PPB via Facebook, 606 and TWF, today I finally met her. And I was not disappointed. The PPB you see is the PPB you get. She is such a wonderful, bubbly person who had me laughing all afternoon. Though I did have to say "SUSAN" on several occasions. It is worth pointing out that that the restaurant was full when Susie arrived, within half an hour she had near enough cleared the place...

Seriously though, it was wonderful to meet Susie and Carole. And Carole is such a very polite lady. Whereas Susie is Susie...and I wouldn't have her any other way.

Last edited:
After all the years of taking to PPB via Facebook, 606 and TWF, today I finally met her. And I was not disappointed. The PPB you see is the PPB you get. She is such a wonderful, bubbly person who had me laughing all afternoon. Though I did have to say "SUSAN" on several occasions. It is worth pointing out that that the restaurant was full when Susie arrived, within half an hour she had near enough cleared the place...

Seriously though, it was wonderful to meet Susie and Carole. And Carole is such a very polite lady. Whereas Susie is Susie...and I wouldn't have her any other way.

Could you go in to more detail, Frank. Ahahhahahah

After all the years of taking to PPB via Facebook, 606 and TWF, today I finally met her. And I was not disappointed. The PPB you see is the PPB you get. She is such a wonderful, bubbly person who had me laughing all afternoon. Though I did have to say "SUSAN" on several occasions. It is worth pointing out that that the restaurant was full when Susie arrived, within half an hour she had near enough cleared the place...

Frankie, that was such a fun afternoon. So glad we finally got to meet you and Mrs M, you really are a lovely couple. Pictures on Facebook soon! Thank you for a lovely time, hopefully do it again next year. Thank you so much for lunch and for your company x

Frankie, that was such a fun afternoon. So glad we finally got to meet you and Mrs M, you really are a lovely couple. Pictures on Facebook soon! Thank you for a lovely time, hopefully do it again next year. Thank you so much for lunch and for your company x

No Susie, we are the grateful ones. Christine and myself thank you and Carole for your company. You are two wonderful ladies and we look forward to meeting you again next year.

Now Susie has gone, Hinckley police have been put on stand down...!!

One last comment before I retire. When we had our meal Sue said she was that hungry she "could eat a donkeys dick." Now the Longshoot Hotel has a very wide and varied menu, but sadly they do not do that particular delicacy.

One last comment before I retire. When we had our meal Sue said she was that hungry she "could eat a donkeys dick." Now the Longshoot Hotel has a very wide and varied menu, but sadly they do not do that particular delicacy.

:icon_lol:

Good job Frankie, bet ya would have had to have paid extra for that!

Matchday again for me tomorrow, and my last one. A pint, a pie, and hopefully much celebrating. Hopefully sitting next to the disabled lad who I sat next to last match, he was a bundle of joy who kept high fiveing me when we played a decent ball. :) He also ate all the green pastles out me packet. I no like green ones.

Tomorrow night I'll be sleeping in me own bed. Had a really smashing time, saw Wolves get a win,and made many happy memories. Happy New Year to you all, may 2017 be a good one for all of us.

I thought that you were now back in the USA ��

Was that to both of us leeds?

For me 'home sweet home' means thats its nice to be back in me house, me own bed, lolling on me settee, and not living out of suitcases.

It wasn't a dig. I have a house and now live in leeds, but my 'home' is in Staffordshire. Just different opinions on the ultimate definition of 'home' that's all.

Was that to both of leeds?

For me 'home sweet home' means thats its nice to be back in me house, me own bed, lolling on me settee, and not living out of suitcases.

Oh, and getting back last night, called me dr this morning, and got an app for 11. Great service.

Last edited:
Back