• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

It wasn't a dig. I have a house and now live in leeds, but my 'home' is in Staffordshire. Just different opinions on the ultimate definition of 'home' that's all.

Think 'home' will always be where your roots and family are. Gonna sit later and do a for and against comparison, UK v USA. Interesting to see on paper how much Yank is in me!

I thought that you were now back in the USA ��

Well we got back in late last night after a long day, however "home sweet home" is where I lay my head at night.
My "home" home, will always be Wolverhampton, it was nice to go back for the 1st time in nearly 5 years, it made me realize what I miss about the place and what I really don't miss. It made me appreciate what I have here in the States and how far as a person and family we have come.

Think 'home' will always be where your roots and family are. Gonna sit later and do a for and against comparison, UK v USA. Interesting to see on paper how much Yank is in me!

That'd be really interesting to see, maybe we can compare notes! lol

That'd be really interesting to see, maybe we can compare notes! lol

I think we should. We should start a thread Brits v Yanks, 2 Very Different Ways Of Life.

Mind you, I think there was one years ago that was started on here.

Penicillin, Steroids and and cough jollop appear to be kicking in.

The elephant that's been sitting on me chest appears to have lifted its cheek.

The Airline contacted us yesterday. They would like to offer us compensation.

Im still on UK time and keep waking up wide awake at 3 am. I get up, have a cuppa, and use this time to write in me journal. Lot of catching up to do, still only on December 28th.

Friends. Life would be less sparkly without them.

Carl Ikeme - top man! Made one of my boys extremely happy:
ce388025b5afb74e464528115e8e4031.png

Bless!

Always good to see kids being indoctrinated ;)

Got to start them early! This is their third season... :)

It's probably still at my parents' house somewhere, knocking around there's a school project I had to do when I was about 8 and you had to write a letter to someone, I chose to write to Wolves and ask if I could play on the left wing while Robbie Dennison was injured, I offered to pay to get the number 11 printed on the back of my shirt myself.

See, I've always had delusions of grandeur ;)

A bit of good news at last. All being well I will be returning to work in a couple of weeks, albeit on light duties, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good news indeed, sir. Small steps maybe but forward steps nonetheless.

A bit of good news at last. All being well I will be returning to work in a couple of weeks, albeit on light duties, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Good news Frank - just make sure that you 'milk' the light duties for as long as you can

After a few months of anxiety due to various possible prognoses my great grand daughter has been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis. I'm happy because previous tests had pointed to an enlarged heart, leukemia or liver dysfunction.

After a few months of anxiety due to various possible prognoses my great grand daughter has been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis. I'm happy because previous tests had pointed to an enlarged heart, leukemia or liver dysfunction.

That makes my ruined hand a minor problem. Good news for you and your family indeed.

Back