• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Got a brilliant few months coming up. Two gigs (Morrissey and Charlatans in March) then in April, 12 days in Budapest doing all manner of geek shit and then touring the North of England up the Settle and Carlisle and The Cumbrian Coast in May.

Starts off shit but gets better after Morrissey

Have you taken him to the Severn Valley Railway yet Langers (The geek in me yes) On a Saturday they do a great steam service..

I'm a shareholder - been there with them at least 20 times. It's our favourite day out and very convenient for where we are.

I normally do the Summer Steam Gala and the Diesel Gala in October.. Agreed a great day out.

I've done both but find some of the 'enthusiasts' on those events really really rude and aggressive to the point of shoving kids out of the way to get photos!

I've done both but find some of the 'enthusiasts' on those events really really rude and aggressive to the point of shoving kids out of the way to get photos!

There worst then football fans them fookers are..

There worst then football fans them fookers are..

Overheard several conversations between them saying the SVR is no place for kids and that they ruin the day for them :icon_lol:

Miserable fuckers, they really are!!

Overheard several conversations between them saying the SVR is no place for kids and that they ruin the day for them :icon_lol:

Miserable fuckers, they really are!!

Made me laugh reading a Railway forum once they went on about how they thought it rude and pissed them off they couldn't get decent enough pictures at.... Wait for it.... A bloody kids Santa specials in December... Beggars belief man.

Made me laugh reading a Railway forum once they went on about how they thought it rude and pissed them off they couldn't get decent enough pictures at.... Wait for it.... A bloody kids Santa specials in December... Beggars belief man.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Awesome!

It was the basis of my stag do last year!

1975240_10152372477834683_61061745_n.jpg

Getting the spare bedrooms ready for visitors :)

The things Mr Penguin makes with his hands :)

Having test results back that make you go Phewwwww :)

Cracking weekends like that one :)

At last, talking hockey again with same minded folk who love it even more than me :)

Exactly 1 year ago today, I suffered easily the worst day of my life.

5 minutes ago, I received a phone call telling me that there should be no more obstacles in the way, and I will be completing my remortgage hopefully on Friday, but if not it will go through on Monday. I don't have to wait long before I'm officially no longer married (nothing left to do there except wait - settlement has already been agreed, acknowledged, confirmed and processed in its entirety). A bit of a long slog, but I now have a new job, a new girlfriend, and soon, a new mortgage. So basically, a new life and it just shows how much good can come from a pretty awful situation.

Very very nearly there.

Back