• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Exactly 1 year ago today, I suffered easily the worst day of my life.

5 minutes ago, I received a phone call telling me that there should be no more obstacles in the way, and I will be completing my remortgage hopefully on Friday, but if not it will go through on Monday. I don't have to wait long before I'm officially no longer married (nothing left to do there except wait - settlement has already been agreed, acknowledged, confirmed and processed in its entirety). A bit of a long slog, but I now have a new job, a new girlfriend, and soon, a new mortgage. So basically, a new life and it just shows how much good can come from a pretty awful situation.

Just goes to show that a lot of changes can happen in a year. Sending you lots of good luck wishes sprinkled with fairy dust from this side of the pond Langers.

Last edited:
Has Langers just mentioned his 'girlfriend' again ????

Only kidding, chuffed for you :)

Has Langers just mentioned his 'girlfriend' again ????

Only kidding, chuffed for you :)

He did. I took a picture of her at the weekend if you wanna see it?
Stock___Right_Hand_reaching_by_handy_stock07.jpg

Only joshing langers! Great news! :)

Good news Langers, glad things are looking up!

Great news Langers..life is a rollercoaster, it will not be a horizontal line(and im not sure i would even want that)

Well done Langers - sure that you will feel good after getting to the end of this saga

When you rub your eye, and it sounds like a good old fingering.

So, I've been in my current job for just over a year, it's been pretty turbulent at times, but it's been ok, right outta the blue had a recruiter call me yesterday who got wind of our house move through a sort company to north GA, which is about an 80 minute drive if I stay where I am now.
They have an open position 10 minutes from our new house, but she stated "it's remote, so compensation will affect the remoteness".
Kinda intrigued and excited! :)

So, I've been in my current job for just over a year, it's been pretty turbulent at times, but it's been ok, right outta the blue had a recruiter call me yesterday who got wind of our house move through a sort company to north GA, which is about an 80 minute drive if I stay where I am now.
They have an open position 10 minutes from our new house, but she stated "it's remote, so compensation will affect the remoteness".

Interesting Ray....keep me posted on what it is but watch out for those hillbilly types! :albion: :killa: :icon_lol:

Have a days work tomorrow out of the blue from my ex gaffer. The odd day here and there are welcome at the moment.

I'm kinda intrigued too! Just how remote can it be to offer compensation. I'm kind of out in the sticks,but the only compensation I got was a bicycle. The remoteness wouldn't bother me, neither would the hillbilly types, but bloody big black bears would :yikes:

Thanks Mike, Sue.

It's actually another Quality Position, the recruiter isn't really familiar with the location at all the only remoteness is that it is not near the interstate. (Bout 30 minutes away from I-75). But our new house is only about a 10 minute drive away from the place!

Money transferred, completion set for Friday.

tumblr_mnzkyucG471sqn45bo1_500.gif

HOUSE WARMING

:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

Just to check, you don't want a (not really) moving in gift do you?

Oh absolutely. A life sized dalek would be perfect, cheers.

Back