• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Valentines day is the biggest load of bollocks ever, even more so after this last one. Pancake Day is like sunshine on a rainy day filled with scrumptious fillings and cream :) Cherries and cream on mine tonight.

+1 I love pancakes with sugar and lemon juice.

We interviewed Julia Baird (John Lennon's Half Sister) on Cannock Radio today so I'm quite pleased about that and I'm going on Holiday next week so I'm naturally pleased.

So what did she say? anything remotely interesting?

Got called a 'grebo' at work today which amused me greatly. Haven't been called that since about 1995!

The girlfriend was told she was being made redundant in April, so we got our shit together and fired off a load of CV's. She landed a great job as Meeting and Events co-ordinator for a 4 Star hotel in the city. She got her contract emailed over today and they've offered an extra €1000 to what she was originally offered verbally. I've told her to get the contract signed ASAP!

I'd come clean tbh. Not worth potentially pissing somebody off for the sake of a grand. Be worth a lot of good will, and they'd maybe appreciate the honesty to the point that they kept it at that level anyway.

Happy I'm trying to gain a bit of fitness back - it's never too late they say

Took Mini Langers to RAF Cosford today with my dad.

What a quite brilliant day out for kids and adults alike. So much to see, so much to learn, plenty of interactive exhibits and it's free to get in! (I put a few quid in the collection on the way out).

Had such a great day and Mini Langers absolutely loved it.

What a quite brilliant day out for kids and adults alike. So much to see, so much to learn, plenty of interactive exhibits and it's free to get in! (I put a few quid in the collection on the way out).

They are great days out with your son/dad - my youngest took me out to Brooklands race track last Father's day - brilliant day out & not just for where we were (though we are both 'old car enthusiasts')

Learn to drive and take him to Duxford!

Finally got the ip-tv up and running wireless to the second floor..this product worked like plug-and-play: Ruckus mediaflex :)

:icon_lol:
shouldn't laugh too hard fred, my diy bothings will be starting in a month :yikes:

Finally got the ip-tv up and running wireless to the second floor..this product worked like plug-and-play: Ruckus mediaflex :)

Ruckus is ace. We've got a full Ruckus wireless system at work and it's missed a beat since it was installed 4 years ago.

Ruckus is ace. We've got a full Ruckus wireless system at work and it's missed a beat since it was installed 4 years ago.

Yeah i have heard good things..another good thing was i could return all the other network stuff and just put another £20 to get me these instead..really it was working out of the box..just plug it in, they are matched from factory..simple and good signal

Googles translation on a feedback left for an item we sold on Amazon

"Real Madrid Flag (BE) - nice big and hot ................ satisfied"

Have you taken him to the Severn Valley Railway yet Langers (The geek in me yes) On a Saturday they do a great steam service..

Back