• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The course is £80 and the points cost £100

Well, it was when I got caught twice in two months last year!

Really looking forward to the pancakes tonight. Going to do some savoury crepes and then standard sugar lemon juice and jam stylee ones to follow. Om nom nom.

I'm expecting Langers to have a rant about Pancake Day any time now...

Nothing wrong with pancake day.

In fact, I shall be watching that episode of Maid Marian and Her Merry Men later on.

Why not indeed? I like pancakes and we do have them at other times, but it is a rare thing. The fact this date is on the calendar just focusses the mind on cooking them. It is a win win situation as well as it is a quick meal with fairly minimal washing up.

Nothing wrong with pancake day.

In fact, I shall be watching that episode of Maid Marian and Her Merry Men later on.

I'm not being serious but everything you hate about Valentine's Day can be applied to Pancake Day :p

I'm not being serious but everything you hate about Valentine's Day can be applied to Pancake Day :p

Valentines day is the biggest load of bollocks ever, even more so after this last one. Pancake Day is like sunshine on a rainy day filled with scrumptious fillings and cream :) Cherries and cream on mine tonight.

Valentines day is the biggest load of bollocks ever, even more so after this last one. Pancake Day is like sunshine on a rainy day filled with scrumptious fillings and cream :) Cherries and cream on mine tonight.

Everyday is pancake day in America.

I think he'll be better taking the fine and points as he'll probably never get points again.

It's cheaper to go on the course though, and you don't have to declare it on your licence or insurance etc.

Planning our break to Florida to visit friends, plus updating my ipod for the 13 hour drive :)

Back