• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Fifty Shades pisses me off. Half of these women who are creaming over Mr Grey would run a mile if their fellas tried a bit of mild choking or half his finger up her arse.

:icon_lol:

Making litte sponge cakes like I used to make with me nan when I was little and topping them with lemon icing like she used to let me do :)

When you see light at the end of the tunnel.

Ordering new toys for the pool.

Those 'Maggi So Juicy ' cook in the bags that I brought back with me from UK. Bostin .

Finally got the keys to the new house yesterday morning, so very chuffed. Now for the decorating and upgrading it needs! :)

Finally got the keys to the new house yesterday morning, so very chuffed. Now for the decorating and upgrading it needs! :)

Excellent news, Ray...Hope you get moved in and settled soon. Pictures to follow? ;)

Fantastic, wishing you and your family happy times and happy memories in your new home .

This first news should be on the honey im home thread but its going in here instead because its 'happy ' .Yesterday whilst going round a Chinese supermarket we came across some Pork Belly Draft , first I have seen here in 15 years :) so today it is belly draft and opple sauce.

2nd. The fact I have never forgot where I am from.

3rd. Unfortunately some people do not like like my sense of humour. I'm sorry about that, but its the way I am. The good news though, most people do like it. I may not be the most 'ladylike 'of females and I may have a pottymouth at times, but its the way I was made.

4th. After last night, my arse and everything is still intact and is still in full working order :)

5. Happy Sunday everyone.

Oh, and 6- I've found a hockey forum to post on.

7- Always be yourself.

Last edited:
Game of Thrones Series 4 Box set arrived this morning!! Happy viewing in Paddington Towers tonight.

This first news should be on the honey im home thread but its going in here instead because its 'happy ' .Yesterday whilst going round a Chinese supermarket we came across some Pork Belly Draft , first I have seen here in 15 years :) so today it is belly draft and opple sauce.

2nd. The fact I have never forgot where I am from.

3rd. Unfortunately some people do not like like my sense of humour. I'm sorry about that, but its the way I am. The good news though, most people do like it. I may not be the most 'ladylike 'of females and I may have a pottymouth at times, but its the way I was made.

4th. After last night, my arse and everything is still intact and is still in full working order :)

5. Happy Sunday everyone.

Oh, and 6- I've found a hockey forum to post on.

7- Always be yourself.

10 out of 10 sooze though i can't understand (or maybe i can) why you needed to say it.

pork belly draught is my top, cheapest, tastiest dish on my megre menu. i love the stuff, especially when i can get it here before they ritually cut the rind off, (bloody philistines). works as a roast, fried, on the barbie, and in a chinese with hoisan sauce and honey, it's the dogs bollocks, but tastes much much better

I'll just say it was nothing to get excited about. The belly draft on the other hand was.Have a good week folks.

I'm not sure whether this should go in the things that annoy you, things that make you laugh or what thread, but my snail driving father in law has just had his first ever speeding ticket for doing 37 in a 30.

I'm not sure whether this should go in the things that annoy you, things that make you laugh or what thread, but my snail driving father in law has just had his first ever speeding ticket for doing 37 in a 30.

If it is on green paper (the letter) he can do some sort of course to avoid the points and fine.

Back