• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Father in laws villa, literally 5 minutes down the road from Disney. Just there for a week doing jobs renovating the place !

Nice :) wont be too far from you, I'll be in Daytona.

We interviewed Julia Baird (John Lennon's Half Sister) on Cannock Radio today so I'm quite pleased about that and I'm going on Holiday next week so I'm naturally pleased.

If you wait for a bit you can come visit our new place, we intend on moving in 2-3 weeks!
Will you travel I-75?

You might stick a paintbrush in me 'ond though !!

I-75 , then I- 77 I think. 13 hours and 56 minutes spread over 2 days. Gonna be a pretty boring drive for most of the way I would think.

:worshippy:
As stated elsewhere - This time next week I will have the funds for my early bird for next season :Victory:

You might stick a paintbrush in me 'ond though !!

I-75 , then I- 77 I think. 13 hours and 56 minutes spread over 2 days. Gonna be a pretty boring drive for most of the way I would think.

Painting will all be done hopefully! :D

And the drive sucks, after Atlanta (Which can be a nightmare), it become an interstate of nothingness!

Painting will all be done hopefully! :D

And the drive sucks, after Atlanta (Which can be a nightmare), it become an interstate of nothingness!

Thought so Ray, but don't plan on doing it all in one day, many stops planned, plus overnight stop so that should ease the boredom a little. Andd if that doesn't, then I have lots of car games, quiz games, crosswords, and Walkers Salt n Vinegar crisps to keep us happy, and to stop Mike falling asleep at the wheel :)

Thought so Ray, but don't plan on doing it all in one day, many stops planned, plus overnight stop so that should ease the boredom a little. Andd if that doesn't, then I have lots of car games, quiz games, crosswords, and Walkers Salt n Vinegar crisps to keep us happy, and to stop Mike falling asleep at the wheel :)

If you got plenty of stops, make a planned visit to Marietta, just off I=75 past Atlanta, there's a corner shop that sells ALL things British :)

If you got plenty of stops, make a planned visit to Marietta, just off I=75 past Atlanta, there's a corner shop that sells ALL things British :)

Hahaha, thanks for that Ray, always good to know :). Had a delivery yesterday of Custard, Digestives, mint sauce, mushy peas, curry sauce, orange squash, Sarsons vinegar, Licorice Allsorts, teabags, Branston Pickle. Felt like Christmas :)

Hahaha, thanks for that Ray, always good to know :). Had a delivery yesterday of Custard, Digestives, mint sauce, mushy peas, curry sauce, orange squash, Sarsons vinegar, Licorice Allsorts, teabags, Branston Pickle. Felt like Christmas :)

OOOh sounds ace, they have all those goodies at the Corner Shop, next to it btw, is "Australian Bakery" they do sausage rolls, Cornish Pasties, steak and kidney pie etc, well worth a visit if you have time :)

OOOh sounds ace, they have all those goodies at the Corner Shop, next to it btw, is "Australian Bakery" they do sausage rolls, Cornish Pasties, steak and kidney pie etc, well worth a visit if you have time :)

Oh believe me, I'll make the time :icon_lol:

Good luck with the house move, exciting and happy times ahead for you and the family.

Not sure everyone would agree with you there, but that's ok :)

NB Or SB ??

As you might say fuck what anybody thinks the miserable bastards :whistle:

Upper North Bank - I am currently in the process of running up and down my stairs at home 10 times a day to help with the climb on match days:eek:ldboy:

As you might say fuck what anybody thinks the miserable bastards :whistle:

Upper North Bank - I am currently in the process of running up and down my stairs at home 10 times a day to help with the climb on match days:eek:ldboy:

:nod:

Fantastic, if you find yourself sitting next to a female who doesnt take no shit from people surrounding her who persist in slagging Wolves off at every opportunity then, Bubbles, meet my Sister :icon_lol:

Back