• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

All this talk of building work makes me nervous.
Planning drastic changes to my kitchen. Won't be for a year yet, but still I'm already thinking about what I want done, how to do it, & also if I can collect some stuff together to reduce the eventual costs.
This talk of delays worries me!

All this talk of building work makes me nervous.
Planning drastic changes to my kitchen. Won't be for a year yet, but still I'm already thinking about what I want done, how to do it, & also if I can collect some stuff together to reduce the eventual costs.
This talk of delays worries me!

Whatever you do, don't get me to do it :) I started an extension and a bay window in November, still only just passed DPC !
I blame the weather, the temperature and the fact I spend more time smoking and staring at the job than actually working !

Whatever you do, don't get me to do it :) I started an extension and a bay window in November, still only just passed DPC !
I blame the weather, the temperature and the fact I spend more time smoking and staring at the job than actually working !
You're more advanced than I fella! I don't even know what DPC means.

You're more advanced than I fella! I don't even know what DPC means.

We could all join in and help you like an Amish barn raising !

We could even get Vis and Hazelgrove to argue over the plans for a couple of years :)

Went into tesco yesterday, loads of Valentine's day stuff everywhere (which is good, else I would have forgotten), got some chocs, a card and dvd for a tenner - that's me safe from the 'it's ok, we did say we weren't doing anything' conversation where she tries not to cry...

Ooh, and I got a valentine monkey balloon thing for my little girl - she really wants be involved in the whole Valentine thing, so I think it will make Her day when I give it to her Saturday morning...

Duct tape, cable ties, bungee cords, jar of Vaseline. Valentines Day gifts sorted.

Never an intention to offend, but really not sure what Mr PPB is going to do with that

Wasn't offended parkin, I may not be into that, but will admit to reading the books. Only to see what everyone else was on about at the time of course!! I'm not sure either, but if im not left and tied up somewhere by Sunday morning I'll let you know !! :icon_lol:

Wasn't offended parkin, I may not be into that, but will admit to reading the books. Only to see what everyone else was on about at the time of course!! I'm not sure either, but if im not left and tied up somewhere by Sunday morning I'll let you know !! :icon_lol:

I know nothing about the content of Fifty Shades but assuming these presents were related to the book would the Vaseline be used on the back of the male? It takes all sorts :run: but you wouldn't see me for dust

Fifty Shades pisses me off. Half of these women who are creaming over Mr Grey would run a mile if their fellas tried a bit of mild choking or half his finger up her arse.

Fifty Shades pisses me off. Half of these women who are creaming over Mr Grey would run a mile if their fellas tried a bit of mild choking or half his finger up her arse.

The first book was ok, but got a bit predictable and boring by the 3rd. Agree with your second bit, cos my arse is like Sacred ground.

And don't get me started about men who like anal sex or I could be here all bloody day.

Mr Grey is as a billionaire though isn't he? Funny how that changes their minds.

Back