• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Oh absolutely. A life sized dalek would be perfect, cheers.

7da9d36423c1917e6e22847327d833c7-orig
??

To be honest I have been toying with the idea of building this :
3584-CF7DF6E9-CEA4-96C5-72C2FCB0C4CF9894-1.jpg

I just don't know who'd be interested :)

Philadelphia. The law that all dogs be brought in from outside in extreme weather.

Fucking riles me something cronic when I see this by me.

Thank fuck its Friday.

Soon be walking on the beach in shorts instead of walking in fucking earmuffs round here.

Just received a confirmation that my remortgage has been officially completed.

Absolutely made up - it's been such a stressful few months - roll on 4.30pm and pub o'clock.

Just received a confirmation that my remortgage has been officially completed.

Absolutely made up - it's been such a stressful few months - roll on 4.30pm and pub o'clock.

Great news Langers. Those guitars will soon be on the walls :)

A weekend of eating out ahead of me

Tonight its an Anniversary meal with the Wife (6 years and still not been killed by her)
Tomorrow - Father in Laws birthday, so off to his fave Chinese Restaurant in Brum
Sunday - Sunday lunch with the kids. A pub in the middle of nowhere by the looks of it but the restaurant is in some Pulman train carriages.

A weekend of eating out ahead of me

Tonight its an Anniversary meal with the Wife (6 years and still not been killed by her)
Tomorrow - Father in Laws birthday, so off his his fave Chinese Restaurant in Brum
Sunday - Sunday lunch with the kids. A pub in the middle of nowhere by the looks of it but the restaurant is in some Pulman train carriages.

Congratulations on your Anniversary :)

There used to be a pub in Winsford called The Brighton Belle and the restaurant was in train carriages too. Used to love eating there.

Enjoy ya noshing weekend :)

Turning down the offer of a new Kindle, but accepting the offer for a lovely red Kitchen Maid Mixer.

Back