• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Tomorrow the good lady and myself are back to darkest Lincolnshire. While we are both delighted about this, our thoughts will be with a dear friend who is now with the angels..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/someone-made-losercom-redirect-to-kanye-wests-wikipedia-page-10079452.html?icn=puff-11

Kanye West is a polarising individual. Personally I've come full circle and think Yeezus is a great record and admire the rapper's anger and keen sense of disgust, but it's fair to say he has as many detractors as admirers.

One of them made loser.com redirect to his Wikipedia entry this week, presumably a Beck reference as Loser is his most famous song.

Got my first proper teaching job yesterday. Can't wait to start.

Congrats - just don't let the paperwork/planning get you down (its what the teachers where I work complain about the most) - reality is it's what you do with the kids that has the greatest effect on their education not the bits of paper you can produce for senior management

My kids. They are bloody awesome. One completely smashed it in her singing exam today and the other came off the bench in his debut for his school team - and scored the winner within 30 seconds of being on the pitch. I am so proud of them both.

My kids. They are bloody awesome. One completely smashed it in her singing exam today and the other came off the bench in his debut for his school team - and scored the winner within 30 seconds of being on the pitch. I am so proud of them both.

Good to read a success story before I log off after a difficult evening.

Well done to both

Lovely feeling for you. Good on you!
It's all in front of me.

The weather is really nice in Vegas... so I'm pleased.

Planning Wolves games. Got three dirty away days and a home game planned before the end of the season, depending on tickets obviously. Derby (H), Forest (A), Boro (A) and Wigan (A) hopefully. Might even sneak in a cheeky Blues (A) in there if I can get my old man up a game.

Planning Wolves games. Got three dirty away days and a home game planned before the end of the season, depending on tickets obviously. Derby (H), Forest (A), Boro (A) and Wigan (A) hopefully. Might even sneak in a cheeky Blues (A) in there if I can get my old man up a game.

Look forward to seeing you at Forest away mate

Look forward to seeing you at Forest away mate

That's the one I'm not sure if I'll get a ticket for. Bastards have lowered the away capacity to 2K. Last time I went it was 4K+ I'm sure.

Back