• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

:shakehand:

No I didn't mean to sound pissed off I am just relieved it seems to be going away after three weeks of sore throat and cold symptoms and swallowing troubles (still got to a certain extent). Only been on antibiotics for two days and 1 evening (had 8 now) and they seem to be taking effect (little to no dry throat tongue in the night now). I have been a heavy drinker for 25 years or more and I know it will catch up with me or one of my binge drinking mates sooner or later.

Hey ho this is the happy thread - I will be going to the match next Tuesday and might even drive there
Good luck to you mate.
Yay, go us tea total smokers :)
:icon_lol:

Its Bike Week in Florida and the place is full of leather clad folks having fun :)

March 14th. Happy Steak & Blowjob Day. Hope they are both just how you like them :)

That day i have never heard of..but sounds like a nice day indeed :)

Lol. Will you ever forget that association again though?

On my return home, all my fish are still alive :)

On my return home, Wolfie Molineux was waiting for me, let the fun begin :)

On my return home, Mr Penguin is sorting out the free cruise :)

After a total of 2,452 miles driven, Mr Penguin is cooking dinner :)

Today has made me happy.

Last Mother's Day was horrible and awkward, for various reasons.

Today, after I got back from my better halfs place (after an excellent day yesterday at her friend's wedding) I went to my folks place where dad cooked a pretty stunningly brilliant vindaloo before I treated my mum and dad to some drinks in the local Bathams pub.

First time in ages we've not spoken about negative things, and have gone back to the standard piss taking and good humour.

I've had a great day.

Today has made me happy.

Today, after I got back from my better halfs place (after an excellent day yesterday at her friend's wedding) I went to my folks place where dad cooked a pretty stunningly brilliant vindaloo before I treated my mum and dad to some drinks in the local Bathams pub.

First time in ages we've not spoken about negative things, and have gone back to the standard piss taking and good humour.

I've had a great day.

Happy times ahead for Langers I feel :)

This morning will be mostly spent downloading hundreds of photos :)

Today has made me happy.

I've had a great day.

Excellent news. It does show there is always light at the end of the tunnel.

All me snows gone :happy: :breakdance: :happy: :breakdance: :happy:

More than happy that the cat has sorted herself out in that she sleeps all day on the bed then disappears during the night - no idea where she goes (would be useful to have GPS to she what happens).

She has worked out how to get in & out via the cat flap so am now going to ignore what she does from here.

Back