• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

It was beautiful here today as well.

Also, after the telephone interview I had last week, I had a "meet and greet" with the QA Manager and Head of HR this evening at chillis. another 2 hour meeting discussing the potential job move, ended up with an invitation to the plant for a show...:)

Yow'm getting your feet in some doors aren't you Ray! Good luck to you, and wish you happy times in the new house. We have just had our 15 years Anniversary of living here, flown by tbh.

Yow'm getting your feet in some doors aren't you Ray! Good luck to you, and wish you happy times in the new house. We have just had our 15 years Anniversary of living here, flown by tbh.

Well I don't really wanna 60 minute+ commute to work every day..Gotta put the feelers out there! :D
We just had our 3 year anniversary also and you're right time has certainly flown by!

Is it the one that involves you arriving at the airport with an out of date passport and you having to spend the weekend at home on your tod?

Lazy days off. I had to use up 2 days leave before the end of the month so I've got today and tomorrow off.

Today has been spent on the xbox (much killage on Call of Duty), a jaunt into town to buy stuff for my house, and then a spot of lunch with my friend before a few pints of Bathams in the Royal Exchange.

I'll be picking up Mini Langers from school later before he goes to a birthday party with his sister - whilst they're away I'll be treating myself to fish and chips and toasting the fact I've had a day off that hasn't involved chasing solicitors and other such crap.

It's been bliss.

Lazy days off. I had to use up 2 days leave before the end of the month so I've got today and tomorrow off.
Work is borderline horrendous at the mo, for reasons that I won't bore any of you lot with.
However, have decided that I'm gonna book 4 days leave, tag it onto the bank hols for an uninterrupted 10 day break starting tomorrow!
Can. Not. Wait!

Benefit of only working term time + a couple of weeks - next two weeks off (apart from a morning to finish off the year end accounts closedown & sort out some electricians).

Youngest down to take me out for a birthday lunch on Sunday then Wolvo on BH Monday for the Leeds game & an overnight stay so no rushing around or 8 hrs of travel the same day

Back