• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Did you ask if he were close signing williams? ;)

Singing Williams? It was really nothing....

Tsk!! Half a post!

What did you say Quirk?
And he said....
What was he like?

I shock his hand and said I was glad you are manager of Wolves... That was that, the man was there to watch a musical legend so I didn't waste his time any longer.

I shock his hand and said I was glad you are manager of Wolves... That was that, the man was there to watch a musical legend so I didn't waste his time any longer.

I thought you said he was at a Morrissey concert.

But if he'd known who you were Quirk, and what a pivotal part you played on a Wolves forum, he'd have boughts the pints, and unloaded on you after the concert.

Surely?

I am putting this on the happy thread as I dont know where else to put it. First, thank you to all for the good wishes and thoughts, it meant a lot and helped. Just got back. To Mr Penguin im grateful to him for making me laugh throughout today, even though I felt like crying. To Andrea who was so lovely. Not brill news, but I will not lose my smile.

Off to the 'English' pub in Pitt for a late breakfast, footie, beer and hope that the 4 Man U fans have saved us a seat.

Believe me, when you live here you are more than happy to sit by anyone who watches and follows our lovely game!

If it's any comfort Sue, Jane had a scare about 2 years ago now.
Found a lump on the side of her breast, went to get it checked out and they scanned her and found a 2nd.
Turned out to be a little collection of cysts that had grown together to make the 'lump' that she could feel.
As I recall she had some short term treatment but was told they would actually disappear. Which over the next 6 months they did.
Now she's fine, got pregnant, breast fed and everything's as it should be.

Hopefully yours will turn out to be something similar. But here we all are, TWFF at your beck and call... (The Wolves Family Forum)

Back