• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'm far too lazy to learn proper care using a manual sharpener :icon_lol:

Im not talking about stones now tech..i just pull back and forth 5-6 times in the "coarse", then 5-6 times in the "fine"..easy tech

Ah right I guess you caught me on a technicality, that's manual but not manual. I was indeed thinking you had a stone set. You've got the same kind I've got for my cheapies; for what you paid we probably even have the same model.

61MK%2Bjk5UwL._SX425_.jpg

Exactly..manual = not electric..that was what i meant..that looks good to me

Learning to accept that you can't please all of the people all of the time.

A Summer of new adventures.

Learning to accept all that life throws at you whilst never dropping your smile.

My health.

At aged 52, I can say I am happy with the person I am and the body I have.

The future.

Wolves.

Friends.

Looking at property.

Hope this Summer is a Summer to remember, for all of us.

:) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:
My sister is a season ticket holder for about 40 years.

What else is there to say?

Packing bags later ready for a road trip and praying me hangover is only on a scale of 5/10 in the morning.

Just got back from brilliant step dad work at the WWE at the NEC. Fantastic night and a ten year old has just gone to bed with a silly delighted grin on his face. Winning.

How does wrestling look from an adult perspective? I used to love it as a kid, but obviously nowadays I find it utterly ridiculous.

How does wrestling look from an adult perspective? I used to love it as a kid, but obviously nowadays I find it utterly ridiculous.

Paddy taking his stepson - fair play.

Other moderators going without kids - well TBH you've got to be a bit sceptical.

Just arrived in Spain, sat down on the veranda having a beer :)

Off to look at properties. Somewhere little to get away from PA Winters. Feeling excited.

It is actually hugely enjoyable. They call it entertainment for a reason (and not just because the World Wildlife Fund sued them!).

A lot of kids there last night, and we had incredible seats but I must just mention the two mongs sat next to us. Mid-thirties, on their own, barracking everyone and used the interval to buy 12 bottles of Becks each (at £4.20 a pop). Arseholes.

Paddy taking his stepson - fair play.

Other moderators going without kids - well TBH you've got to be a bit sceptical.

Is this a typo or is that really how the word is spelled in British English?

Back