• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Meeting Mr Parkins Left Foot yesterday. Always nice to put a face to a name.

I've got a 14' high leylandii hedge running the length of the side garden.
It's over 5 or 6 foot wide at the top and about 70 foot long, but the bit behind my BBQ is nearly 20' high.
The fucking thing's coming down in the next couple of months. Can't believe how soon the sun gets blocked off my back garden/patio/bbq.
Going to be replaced with a nice wooden fence just about 7 foot high instead!
Can't. Wait!

New sofas are arriving today. Mega excited. #hellomiddleage

The sofas have arrived.

Amazeballs.

Just placed a nice big order from the Wolves store. :)

What did you order?
We want pics when it arrives!

PS how much was postage/shipping? Just asking, as might've been cheaper for one of us to get it & post it to you (but now you know that for next time).

What did you order?
We want pics when it arrives!

PS how much was postage/shipping? Just asking, as might've been cheaper for one of us to get it & post it to you (but now you know that for next time).

It's £20 flat-rate, which isn't too bad so long as you place a large order. Bought a few shirts, flags, scarves, vintage style mug, and some other misc. I hope the scarves are what I think they are; I want the ones with WOLVES on them that I can hang across the office, like I see people holding up at the game. Wasn't clear what i was ordering on the website though.

There's a guy at work with a bunch of liverpool stuff in his office, another who is always wearing Bayern colors... thought I'd add a little orange to the office mix. :Cheerleader:

It's £20 flat-rate, which isn't too bad so long as you place a large order. Bought a few shirts, flags, scarves, vintage style mug, and some other misc. I hope the scarves are what I think they are; I want the ones with WOLVES on them that I can hang across the office, like I see people holding up at the game. Wasn't clear what i was ordering on the website though.

There's a guy at work with a bunch of liverpool stuff in his office, another who is always wearing Bayern colors... thought I'd add a little orange to the office mix. :Cheerleader:

Like I say, we want pics.
However, dude, you've opened such a can of worms there...

It wouldn't be the first time I've participated in the argument. :icon_lol:

the mug I got even says old gold!

:icon_lol:

I hope you've ordered some cracking stuff mate. Be good if you can post the odd pic up :)

Today is National Sibling Day. I only have the one, but she's the best.

I've just bought an electric knife sharpener from Lidl. I feel I'm one step closer to being completed in my life.

Today is National Sibling Day. I only have the one, but she's the best.

I'll be sure to send mine a box of dead rats.

I've just bought an electric knife sharpener from Lidl. I feel I'm one step closer to being completed in my life.

What'd you get? In the market for one myself. Problem is I have a mix of German, American, and Japanese knives.

But I feel you, I'm far too excited over the idea of sharpening the kitchenware.

What'd you get? In the market for one myself. Problem is I have a mix of German, American, and Japanese knives.

But I feel you, I'm far too excited over the idea of sharpening the kitchenware.

Not sure if the Lidl/Aldi craze has hit the States yet, but they have a random selection of cheap products each week. It cost me £3.99 so I don't recommend it for any serious utensil sharpening.

I seem to imagine that everyone has the same kind of relationship with their brother or sister as I do with mine, sorry :(. Seems I am very fortunate.

Is he a python ??

no my sister is not a male snake. or john cleese.

Not sure if the Lidl/Aldi craze has hit the States yet, but they have a random selection of cheap products each week. It cost me £3.99 so I don't recommend it for any serious utensil sharpening.

I already have a cheapie that i use for my old steak knives. The electric sharpeners I want are like $100-200. O____O Maybe for my birthday. But yeah, I'm certainly not using a $7 sharpener on my $150 knives.

I seem to imagine that everyone has the same kind of relationship with their brother or sister as I do with mine, sorry :) . Seems I am very fortunate.

Mine is a major twatwaffle. I wish we had a better relationship but she simply can't seem to stop herself from being a total asshole for more than 10 minutes at a time. I wouldn't have any contact with her if it weren't for her daughter who is ridiculously cute and sweet and can't help that she was born to an utter useless waste of space.

I use japanese kitchen knives, tojiro..have a tojiro manual sharpener, works great

Back