• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I'm happy that I aced my first interview and got offered the job... I am now a couple months into my very first job and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Happy New House!
Lizzy gets two commendations at Dudley Music festival in two classes full of stage school kids. To say I am proud is an understatement. The adjudicator said her performance of I'm not that girl from Wicked had so much pathos she could have broken hearts for Britain.

Thanks Squeeze!
It's took a while, probably too long to be honest, brought the house mid February and took a good solid 4 weeks to move, would have been a lot sooner if work would have co operated just a lil bit!
Now I have an hour 10 min commute to work everyday, but I gots me an meet and greet interview on Tuesday after the telephone interview I had last week, so fingers crossed there!

Looking forward to seeing my siblings tomorrow (well all who are still in this country) for a day out to celebrate my birthday (albeit a couple of days early)

How many of you are there Parkin? I love the idea of big families. Paddy and I have 5 kids between us, my Dad was one of 8.

How many of you are there Parkin? I love the idea of big families. Paddy and I have 5 kids between us, my Dad was one of 8.

Only one of 4 (& 1 has lived in Denmark for 30 years so will not be here).

Sister & brother in law coming down & staying over & my brother (who lost his wife 3 mths ago) coming up. Last time I saw them was at the funeral so will be good to meet them at a happier occasion this time.

I'm happy as Larry (whoever he might be) that I don't live in Spain or Italy and follow one of their top clubs........ Successful full of world class players lovely weather - BUT they play most games on a school night

Today I saw a green shoot.Spring has finally sprung.

Happy to be turning down Penguins hockey tickets to stay home and watch The Hobbit, The Battle Of The Five Armies.

WTF !!

Whaaaaaaatttttt????????

Seriously, that last Hobbit movie was garbage. An evening at the hockey would be way better

I know, can't believe i've just said no thanks to tickets, although, they have been playing pretty shite of late DDW.

Seen the trailers and thought it looked pretty good. Too late now, a night on the sofa for me. You watch the Penguins go and win 6-1 now!!

Being outdoors in a short sleeved T after 6 long fucking months of coldness.

Being outdoors in a short sleeved T after 6 long fucking months of coldness.
It was beautiful here today as well.

Also, after the telephone interview I had last week, I had a "meet and greet" with the QA Manager and Head of HR this evening at chillis. another 2 hour meeting discussing the potential job move, ended up with an invitation to the plant for a show...:)

Where have you moved to, Yank?

X-Files is coming back. Duchovny, Anderson and Chris Carter all involved. Fucking get in.

Back