• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thank you gents :) .tredman, mine was a combination of things. Getting out the house much more, cutting out salt completely, Cranberry Juice instead of red wine ( except Saturdays )Taking on the role of being the neighbourhood dog walker, fruit for breakfast , fruit for dinner , more fish for main meals. Still have to take Asprin everyday , but 1 pill is better than 4 , im happy with that :)

Wife stopped off on the way home tonight to get a bottle of wine for herself as the weekend starts tonight.
As a present for being a fantastic husband and a wonderful father, (my words not hers) she also got me 4 bottles of beer (4 for 3 offer) two of them were Innis & Gunn and the 3rd was a hand crafted red ale brewed locally. (Local being in the same county.)

She didn't know it but I was out of beer completely! What a great wife!

way to go soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooze, is facebook back to normal now too?

Start a new job on Monday. Big drop in pay but I'm following the Tim Canterbury philosophy that it's better to be at the bottom of a ladder you do want to climb than halfway up one you don't.

Jo away since yesterday morning until Sunday - both kids still asleep for the first time ever! Picking up my new car today, then recording our first dance song tomorrow morning. #manoftheyear

Well in Del - I'm entertaining my 1 year old sister right now !

She thinks we're having 'rule the world' by take that - but I've written a song as a surprise to replace it. Being recorded on Sunday, should have the final version next weekend. It's a little shmushy, but I think it's a good song, hopefully she will too!

It was incredible wombat. Even vis had a tear in his eye and we all know what a complete hard case he is

Have had a ridiculous weekend.
Had a fantastic time at the match yesterday, as well as the pre-match & post-match drinks. I mentioned to a few of you I'm a lightweight with drink. I sent a couple of people texts proclaiming what a great day I was having as I left town to head to a friends stag evening.

Caught up with some old friends, a good night.

But the biggie, & I haven't mentioned this til now as I didn't want to get ahead of myself - I was a little later into town to meet Darlo yesterday than I'd have liked, as I was carrying out the 2nd viewing on a house.

Today, I made an initial (rejected) offer, & learned someone else was after it. However I suspect the seller wanted to sell to me, & requested the EA get back to me.

I increased. & am a little delighted to have had the offer accepted!

It's all happened very quickly. The last 2 weeks have been a whirlwind, but I am truly ecstatic vat the moment.

Great weekend thus far.

Where's the new house dude?

It'll be in brum mate. Already considering a bike for work!

Cycle to work scheme? Tax free bike....

Back