• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

It was the late 80's / early 90's, my long hair tied up into a mullet/ponytail type affair was much, much worse :)

edward-norton-in-modern-family.jpg

Decent toilet roll at work, pleasant surprise.

When I was younger they had a toilet paper that resembled brown wrapping paper, shiny and totally unfit for the purpose intended :)

Registering for the charity walk/run in Pittsburgh ( I shall be walking, not running )

Will aim for the half marathon next year !!

Registering for the charity walk/run in Pittsburgh ( I shall be walking, not running )

Will aim for the half marathon next year !!

They're called Snickers now and I did a whole one at lunchtime :)

They're called Snickers now and I did a whole one at lunchtime :)

:icon_lol: , I did a whole one many a day last year whilst sitting on my arse watching my life pass me by , that's why I'm walking !! :)

I'm just reading The Godfather - what a fantastic book.
I've now ordered all the DVD's off Amazon for just under £4. I haven't seen the films for years.

I'm going to order a Pizza, open a bottle of Chianti and spend a few hours with the family......

Sitting at my desk in the Power Tower and on the big fuck off screen in front of me is NHL round up. Delighted. Passes the time nicely

Sitting at my desk in the Power Tower and on the big fuck off screen in front of me is NHL round up. Delighted. Passes the time nicely

Was thinking the late Friday shift would take the shine off things but probably still an improvement on the hours in the hotel.

Yeah much better than the craziness of the hotel. But also a pain in the arse here too. Talking to John in Tyneside who's lost his password 100's of times a day is not the most glamorous, but our Paddy Daddy gets us pizza delivered to our desk and my taxi home is booked and paid for so its ok

Do you end up working round the clock to provide 24 hour CS then or do they fob it off elsewhere for people who screw up at 4am?

Do you end up working round the clock to provide 24 hour CS then or do they fob it off elsewhere for people who screw up at 4am?

No its closed from 2am to 7am. Today was handy, sat at my desk with ipod on, replying to emails complaining about the Oscar Pistorius bet we're running. Some funny fooker wrote in asking if there was a handicap market on his trial......:tiphat:

There's a possibility that Tit Monday may be upon us tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

It's looking like Tit Tuesday for us here :)

What's slightly worrying is that I am more excited by this than Mr Penguin.

Number 43 signs new deal which means he will retire a Steeler.

Listening to my husband putting a HP representative in their place..... fucking priceless :icon_lol:

Got the auditor in today. On the face of it, a bad thing but she is stunningly attractive so she can grill me over financial irregularities all she likes.

Back