• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Last October I bought a Home Brew kit. Something IPA.
Made it as per instructions... TO THE LETTER!

I moved it to the garage after a week or so in a warm room, then left it to settle. 10 days it said, so I gave it 14, then 21, then a month.
Still cloudy.
End of November came and I thought I'll have some lovely beer for Christmas.

Christmas came and it was still cloudy and yeasty tasting.
Then I forgot about it.

I came across it yesterday, and tried it...
Not bad actually, so I decanted about 2 pints into a large glass jug and waited for it to settle a bit...

And there we have a lovely clear golden pint tasting fucking gorgeous!

Thrilled to bits that I've now got around 38 pints of a really drinkable little number.

Mind you, 5 months is a bit of a long lead time....

Anyone any suggestions?
Garage too cold?
Buy Isinglass finings to help it clear...?

Been to Newlife Cannock, two jumpers for a tenner and a shirt for £2:99.

Can't be bad!

Finally getting round to visiting Trundle Manor, home of the wild, wacky and weird :)

Just booked tickets in the South Bank for Saturday. My brother is coming to his first Wolves game in 22 years - he's not a huge football fan and any allegiance he has is to Villa. He's more of an eggchasing fan so is used to Twickenham, not the South Bank. It's going to be hilarious watching his reaction! :icon_lol:

Should be a great day.

He's sat by me. So a bit of both really.

Eng v Italy then the Wolves game. Great Saturday! (Followed by France v Ireland of course)

Thinking you had Wolves, Leicester, Orient and Preston in your accumulator, but realising when you open your Bet365 account that you had Rotherham not Preston.

Not sure about happy, as there is much anxiousness chez jelly, but the mortgage app went in today!

Watching my little girl take her first proper steps this morning. Especially brilliant as she thought I wasn't looking and then smiled at me when she saw I was. It really is a priceless moment.

Watching my little girl take her first proper steps this morning. Especially brilliant as she thought I wasn't looking and then smiled at me when she saw I was. It really is a priceless moment.

Awesome mate. :)

How old is she Johnny - and how many did she do?

She did 5 good steps with one stagger and fall to her knees at the end. She's done the odd one before but to me walking is more than one step. She's 13 months old and has been standing and cruising around the furniture since about 11 months. She can climb the stairs no problem at all but decided that crawling was quicker than walking so why bother. How's your little girl Roy?

Good stuff Johnny!

I am happy that our daughter starts her first 'little kickers' football class on Saturday morning.

She did 5 good steps with one stagger and fall to her knees at the end. She's done the odd one before but to me walking is more than one step. She's 13 months old and has been standing and cruising around the furniture since about 11 months. She can climb the stairs no problem at all but decided that crawling was quicker than walking so why bother. How's your little girl Roy?

Both my kids were really late walkers as they had hyper mobility. Both had turned 2 by the time they could walk. Camera phones truly are a blessing as I have both moments captured on video forever.

Good stuff Johnny!

I am happy that our daughter starts her first 'little kickers' football class on Saturday morning.

My son started Little Kickers a few months back and absolutely LOVES it. He's becoming a real football obsessive. #proud

Back