• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I think you guys should get a few bottles and go get a room together...

(unbelievably, Schechter are bringing out a 9 string later in 2014. )

GAY !

I was playing an 8 string bass, twenty years ago, (Kramer, aluminium neck, used to dig a groove in my shoulder) or you could get a 12 string bass, such as Cheap Trick or Pearl Jam (Jeremy intro) or what about :

12-string-bass.jpg

And it obviously comes in a caggy handed version as well :)

No good for me as I have the hands of a small child so anything beiger than a Fender Jazz neck and I'm done for :)

Have an aversion to beige do you?

5th Wedding Anniversary today. Christ knows how she has put up with me for that long

Oh Excellent!
You all excited?
Got your keks all nicely pressed and nice clean shirts?
Remembered all your Customer Service Skills from your great days at Ikea?

I'm looking forward to it, be nice to have someone in the office with me again, someone there for me to learn from.

The work is going to be a lot more varied than here too, bigger and better things, no more worrying about replacing 100s of pissing kitchens or bathrooms.

Could probably do with buying a few new shirts over the weekend though, some are starting to look a bit ropey. New shoes might be an idea too.

Good luck. Sounds like a move forwards job wise and that can never be a bad thing.

All the best for the new job Mark.

Going back up to darkest Lincolnshire this weekend. We have been really looking forward to it.

Plugged the seven string into my Marshall. Oh my God. Without wishing to be TOO Nigel Tuffnell - the sustain! the sustain!

After being on blood pressure tablets for a few years now, I have been told that I can now bin them. Wouldnt say that makes me ' happy ' but more ' pleased & relieved' :)

After being on blood pressure tablets for a few years now, I have been told that I can now bin then. Wouldnt say that makes me ' happy ' but more ' pleased & relieved' :)

Nice one, my wife's been on them for years, they are difficult to get get off!

After being on blood pressure tablets for a few years now, I have been told that I can now bin then. Wouldnt say that makes me ' happy ' but more ' pleased & relieved' :)

Good to hear that PPB (& to see you posting - it's been dull on here)

Glad to be home tonight after helping to 'control' a Yr 5 & 6 residential trip this week (10 & 11 yr olds for those without kids) - good fun, but tiring as hell & incredibly noisy when you get that many in one place at the same time. An enjoyable meal (& drink, which you can't do on these as it WILL get back to the parents) without constant hassle!

Back