• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I miss 2 Pints too. It was lowest common denominator rubbish but at least it was funny rubbish.

2 pints was fucking awful.

Didn't even know they did another series. Just looked. I thought the last of it was when he had to pick between Donna and Janet and we chose the outcome.

Well Roy, the deed has been done, handed in my 2 weeks notice, wasn't particularly easy, but needed to be done if I am to advance in my career! :)

Good on ya Ray!

Might be a good idea if your HR are ok and you've got a decent relationship with them, to ask them for some constructive feedback on your performance.
Get the good stuff but particularly the negative stuff...

If they'll give it you, it could be really good feedback for you to take into your new job.

Good luck mate!

Good on ya Ray!

Might be a good idea if your HR are ok and you've got a decent relationship with them, to ask them for some constructive feedback on your performance.
Get the good stuff but particularly the negative stuff...

If they'll give it you, it could be really good feedback for you to take into your new job.

Good luck mate!
Thanks Roy!

Word got out today of my resignation-word travels fast!
However the important people that really matter don't want me to leave, but are supportive nonetheless, so much so the DGM of corporate quality pulled me to oneside and said even though I am leaving if I ever needed anything regarding quality just shoot him a mail and he will help out. (Which was nice!)
I have spoke with the lead engineer and he said he will willingly give a glowing reference when I leave along with the GM-with the option of if things go belly up I am always welcome back...

Good stuff Ray.

I'm back on the job hunt now and managed to land an interview to work at Sainsbury's head office in 2 weeks time. Fingers crossed etc.

Good Luck stan.
Supposed to be a decent company to work for.

I just got off the phone with a recruitment guy, he's found somewhere that might have a place for me so trying to sort out a time I could go up and have a chat with them. Just having a look on their company website now and they've got some pretty impressive stuff in their portfolio and thankfully no social housing blocks! Location might be a bit of a turn off though. :(

Good stuff Ray.

I'm back on the job hunt now and managed to land an interview to work at Sainsbury's head office in 2 weeks time. Fingers crossed etc.

Where are they based Stan?
(And where are you currently?)

Finally on holidays for 10 days after the worst Christmas ever. Looking forward to a break down in Kerry and catching up with a few people from abroad.
NOT looking forward to turning 30 on Friday though...

Finally on holidays for 10 days after the worst Christmas ever. Looking forward to a break down in Kerry and catching up with a few people from abroad.
NOT looking forward to turning 30 on Friday though...

Walk in the park Dublin, i managed sixty one two weeks ago and i'm still breathing, just.

Where are they based Stan?
(And where are you currently?)

On the edge of Coventry (I'm still in Nottingham). Their office is pretty much over the road from the place that has just made me redundant!

On the edge of Coventry (I'm still in Nottingham). Their office is pretty much over the road from the place that has just made me redundant!

All the best mate, the job market isn't that great atm but I'm glad they are giving you an interview.

Back