• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Meeting up with some old friends for a three course meal at the Slug and Lettuce in Birmingham for NYE: even though I'm driving as I didn't fancy leaving at 11.30 for the train or paying an extortionate amount for taxi fayre.

Off to London today to watch Lee Evans in "Barking in Essex"

Fantastic gift from the wife and so far this has been one of the best Christmas breaks for years

Off to London today to watch Lee Evans in "Barking in Essex"

Fantastic gift from the wife and so far this has been one of the best Christmas breaks for years

Play - Awesome. Clearly written by TWF and Frank ad the first 3 lines contains the word "cunt". Seems a bit weird watching Sheila "wife of Morse" Hancocks dropping the C bomb.

After the show, went round to the Stage Door met Mr Lee Evans and that made my year. The guy was nervous as fuck meeting his fans though. A few metres away from the stage Door was the one for another theatre which had a ton of people eagerly waiting, cameras poised. Was wondering who they were waiting to see, so after coming back down to earth popped round the front and it seems it was either Sheridan Smith, David Walliams, Judy Dench, Jude Law or Harry Potter as they were all in Midsummers Night Dream. Pretty hefty cast list there indeed

Im happy that today has finally arrived, should be a full house and a brilliant day lies ahead.

UTW

Have you heard of a website called Google? It's quite popular nowadays.

Here you go:

egutames.jpg

Happy to do Christmas with my family today as I was working yesterday. Had a great dinner, two amazing french wines on the go ( 2008 St Emillion and a 2009 Chateaunuf du Pap), cheeseboard on the table, brand new smartphone charging up, dogs looking lovely by the fire, brother preparing electronic Cluedo, mother happy to have us all under one roof......

NOW it feels like Christmas

Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, my two all time favourite wines chateau Neuf, being my all time favourite #fuckingenvious

Happy to do Christmas with my family today as I was working yesterday. Had a great dinner, two amazing french wines on the go ( 2008 St Emillion and a 2009 Chateaunuf du Pap), cheeseboard on the table, brand new smartphone charging up, dogs looking lovely by the fire, brother preparing electronic Cluedo, mother happy to have us all under one roof......

NOW it feels like Christmas

Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, my two all time favourite wines chateau Neuf, being my all time favourite #fuckingenvious, TWICE!! ha ha ha

So, some of you may remember a few weeks ago I got a job offer from a guy who I used to work with. (He's the quality manager now of a similar facility...)
Anyways, I pondered for a few days and declined the offer even though he was practically going to double the wage I earn now. I spoke with my boss and explained to him my predicament and they wanted me to stay, he explained there was no way they could offer the same amount of money as the other plant but would promote me...Plus in all honesty I didn't really want to leave...
Anyways, got a text a few moments ago, asking me..."If we you offered more money would you consider moving companies..."

Time to see what they put on the table!

Cut down my Sky two days ago. Taken away the sports and movies. Incredible saving.

Ha! What was your answer UKY?

I'll be handing in a 2 week notice when I go back to work on Monday. (Of that 2 weeks I have at least 45 hours of vacation I have built up of which I can either cash out or take the time off!)

The offer was really too good to refuse and is basically another income on top of what they offered 1st time round!

Bedsocks FTW!

How come I am only just learning how lovely & warm these are! :facepalm:

Always:

stalker.jpg

No, I have no idea what she's in that's on.

Hahaha!!! Creased.

Erm, it's called "The 7.39" and it's on tonight. No idea what it is either.

I miss 2 pints of Lager :(.

It sounds like a modern day Brief Encounter. Olivia Colman is in it too. I'll have a look on iPlayer later in the week.

Back