• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Penkridge traffic news reported live on Radio by James?! :O

I can do that. Same each and every day....

Bit slow near the overpriced Petrol Station and a few odd balls ambling out into the road near the Market.

Nice. Volunteer or paid?

Volunteer, now WCR has lost the plot after the Stafford FM crew came in and binned all the established shows.

It's based in Salop street and hopefully I'll be able to get a few of you guys in to discuss Wolves on a Saturday afternoon before you head to the public houses.

Volunteer, now WCR has lost the plot after the Stafford FM crew came in and binned all the established shows.

It's based in Salop street and hopefully I'll be able to get a few of you guys in to discuss Wolves on a Saturday afternoon before you head to the public houses.

Fucking hell James, you'd have to go on air mid to late morning to catch most of them. or catch them in the pub for a more 'lively atmosphere'...

Fucking hell James, you'd have to go on air mid to late morning to catch most of them. or catch them in the pub for a more 'lively atmosphere'...

Roy, you've given me a great idea with that. I'll be doing 1 till 3 and some swing work in the week.

He's back in the game, soon.
asy2a6y6.jpg

Penk has just tweeted about seeing someone in clothes, I didn't know he was that observant.

If you were watching undatebles you'd know what I'm on about. Funniest TV I've seen in ages.

If you were watching undatebles you'd know what I'm on about. Funniest TV I've seen in ages.

I was just returning the favour of copying my tweets :) I've recorded it because it seems to be getting good reviews.

Going swimming with Susie this morning, after which we're off to stay in The Westbury in Dublin (Drummers Hotel) for Father in law's 70th. Paid for by in laws, upgraded rooms, lots of add ons, looked after by the Drummer. 2 nights of hopefully super lux.

Then on Sunday, taking the boy out for lunch to give him his birthday present, some beers then home on the train Sunday afternoon.
All I need to top it off is a win v Crawley.

Cracking weekend!

What's it like having a Father-in-Law the same age as yourself, Roy?? :eek:ldboy::taunt:

:surrender:

Going swimming with Susie this morning, after which we're off to stay in The Westbury in Dublin (Drummers Hotel) for Father in law's 70th. Paid for by in laws, upgraded rooms, lots of add ons, looked after by the Drummer. 2 nights of hopefully super lux.

Then on Sunday, taking the boy out for lunch to give him his birthday present, some beers then home on the train Sunday afternoon.
All I need to top it off is a win v Crawley.

Cracking weekend!

Have a good one..... Is Mrs Cyber's birthday this week and we are off for a meal Saturday, hotel Sunday with a spa treatment etc so hope that all goes well. Trying to accumulate my brownie points

What's it like having a Father-in-Law the same age as yourself, Roy?? :eek:ldboy::taunt:

:surrender:

There was absolutely no fucking need for that!
My day had started off ok till then...
Anyway, he's way older than me!

But to answer your question.... a little bit weird at first.
Especially when they were staying and they shuffled off to bed and wanted to kiss me good night!!
VERY weird..

Back