• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Now seven months and counting since I last had issues with my depression. It was actively ruining my life before so I'm really pleased that things have improved on that front.

Excellent news young man :)

Now seven months and counting since I last had issues with my depression. It was actively ruining my life before so I'm really pleased that things have improved on that front.

Congrats DW. Plenty to look forward to now.

First off - great to hear it Deutsch Wolf!! :) :)

And second - completed the last of my five January exams today! this one was probably the hardest but I think I've done myself proud!

Finally exchanged contracts..
Move on Monday!

Wait in the van on Monday for some twat halfway down the chain to actually extract his solicitor from a boozy lunch to press go on the money moving, you mean. Completion day is a right pain in the arse

it is mrs Cybers birthday and I have a whole bottle of JD for myself.

Going through to Darlington tonight to meet up with the lads from my old pool team for a few beer. It is one of their Birthdays and I've not seen them since May 2012! God but it's been a while, time goes by too quickly for my liking.

Back playing football on Saturday, will be playing my first match since July. From Watford training ground to the Essex Olympian Senior Third division! Just grateful to have my Saturday afternoons back to do this - had got me a bit down because it's what I love most

Back playing football on Saturday, will be playing my first match since July. From Watford training ground to the Essex Olympian Senior Third division! Just grateful to have my Saturday afternoons back to do this - had got me a bit down because it's what I love most

B3h likes this

Smashed my interview today - went really well!

Just got to play the waiting game now, it really is my dream job, so I've just got to hope for the best!

Good luck Jack.

I got a three mile run in today, bit of pain in the left Achilles but otherwise good, so that's my happy bit for today.

Good work.

I returned to Nottingham Outlaws this week (Rugby League) and I thought my lungs were going to give way/burst out of my chest by the end of the session! Good to be back training again though.

Good luck Jack - hope it works out for you mate.

I've not done any running since I was ill - almost back to 100% now so might start it up again on Sunday. I think it's a good sign that I've actually missed it.

I find it's still quite elastic even now, despite being 33 soon. I lose fitness pretty quickly if I don't bother running for a while, so when I restart it's difficult. But once I get back into a routine it's no great issue. There's a part of my brain that wants to have another season or two of Sunday football but I quickly shut that off before it gestates too far.

Back