• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

£5. Pie, mash, mushy peas, crispy onions and cheese. I've not had one for a long time. Should have more considering I live just up the road from them.

You sure you didn't get 3 points?

I'm not sure , but if you were doing 50 or 60 in 40 mph zone you would get the same points.

Absolutely.
I live in a small town in Middle Tennessee. Thankfully the local PD ran my credentials and found nothing. I think he was just as excited as we were that we had been approved for a mortgage.
I explained in a very apologetic manner that I just did not see the 65 to 40 sign on the highway. I guess if I was a complete twat about it, he would have ticketed me and points on my license, but I also think he was surprised to hear an "English" accent as well, which may of helped also...

On the 20th of February group sessions will start on dealing with relations etc with a group of others who would be going through something similar to me...high time this lonliness fucks off and gets beheaded/run over/burn/slashed/run through a meat grinder/all of the above...it's starting to get hard to even be around other groups of people, especially when this is generally when people who were actually put in with other first-years and not tossed into a social circle that you could never be a part of start looking for housing - I have no idea what I'm going to do with that.

So - yeah I'm not feeling great but there is something to look forward to and I really must be able to find someone through this - it's what it's designed for after all... and my friend over in Bristol university has quite frankly been incredible so am happy for him too.

That reminds me, when did you arrange national hamlet day for Paul?

It was two days ago, you've only just missed it :icon_lol:

Eldest son has a new job and suddenly jolts off into a new direction/career.
Less fame, hopefully more money.
Difficult to get to though... hmmm.

Superbowl weekend with friends & neighbours :)

6 Nations with friends and our daughter watching Mummy & Daddy yelling at the telly!
(Childline have been alerted)
With beers, wines and Daddy's special Sausage rolls.... (secret ingredients!!)

Yesterday. An amazing day, and a matchday that's up there with Cardiff 2003 and Barnsley 2009.

Exhausted but still buzzing.

Saw one of the Scottish rugby team tripping up over his bags as he was coming down the hallway at work this morning. Couldn't resist saying - "Hope the Scottish defence is that wobbly today".
Thankfully he saw the funny side and didn't crush me

A superb afternoon in the West Country.

Blue sky, light breeze & sun (yes it is still there) rather than a howling gale & torrential rain that we have been subjected to for the last few weeks

Feels good to be alive.

A superb afternoon in the West Country.

Blue sky, light breeze & sun (yes it is still there) rather than a howling gale & torrential rain that we have been subjected to for the last few weeks

Feels good to be alive.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Have you seen the weather forecast for Wednesday Peter?

Then when you've braced yourself for that you can have a look at Friday's....

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.....

Have you seen the weather forecast for Wednesday Peter?

Then when you've braced yourself for that you can have a look at Friday's....

No & have decided not to bother unless I'm going somewhere - not in an area prone to large scale flooding & whilst I am sorry for those that are, don't need to have more bad news.

Was just happy to have a beautiful sunny afternoon to enjoy :cool:

Had a lovely weekend with my girlfriend and have made a whole host of valentines day plans for her so im quite happy.

Collected my Peso...........roll on Saturday morning and then I can fook off to Cancun and enjoy the Hard Rock Hotel

Don't worry about that part, I will.

Back