• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Collected my Peso...........roll on Saturday morning and then I can fook off to Cancun and enjoy the Hard Rock Hotel

You're just taking one ???

Tight sod :)

Interesting photo you've posted there James.
You look like you were taken by surprise when the shutter went....

And it wouldn't take much - maybe a decent brace for 6 months - to get those teeth fixed mate...

Interesting photo you've posted there James.
You look like you were taken by surprise when the shutter went....

And it wouldn't take much - maybe a decent brace for 6 months - to get those teeth fixed mate...

Haha, thanks Roy.

Also in some good news I have an interview over a new job on wednesday so it's all good news at the moment.

Haha, thanks Roy.

Also in some good news I have an interview over a new job on wednesday so it's all good news at the moment.

Ah very good James, good news indeed. I've seen this a bit late, but let me know if you need any stuff on Interviewing skills... pm me if you want, if it's not too late!
By the way, that's a better photo, but I wouldn't use that sceptical look when you go for your interview.

1st day of work at Paddy Power...
Wore my Wolves jersey. I could get used to this!

In a similar vein...

Got my 1st cheque from the new company I work for today. Decided to treat all of us for a nice evening meal. Ended up talking about British TV and playing "Boggies" (From Dick and DOM) with the kids!

Also what makes me very happy, is that I have barely been at the new company a week, was handed 3 8D's to complete last week, submitted them yesterday and I got closure on them 15 minutes before I left the office today!

My friends daughter has asked me to give her away at her wedding.

Quite a surprise, but a nice one :)

Especially warmed up and dipped in a hot drink.

Nothing beats a choccy hob nob for dunkage. Drinks your brew though!

Seen it a hundred times and seen him Live in the latest one... Still creases me...

This time next week I will have finished my first day in my new job and on Thursday this week my line manager(s) are coming over to Nottingham to meet me which is a nice touch.

Can't wait to get started now!

This time next week I will have finished my first day in my new job and on Thursday this week my line manager(s) are coming over to Nottingham to meet me which is a nice touch.

Can't wait to get started now!

Good for you Jack.
Let's hope it lasts a good while and stays good.

Back