• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Happy at last I am because I've managed to get some rare tracks from the web onto my PC then onto my phone.

Many thanks for nursing me through to Machin and THE Drummer.

Get us a Bathams and we'll call it quits :D

Got my first ever "Champagne" 7 ball in a League match last night.... Break, pot a ball of one colour (red) then pot the rest and the black without my opponent getting a shot. My hand was shaking a little on the black mind you!

That is class Darlo. Awesome

I've just had a delivery of gourmet brownies to my office as a Valentines gift from my wife :)

Good job I've got her some flowers!

Got work dates sorted out but it means I'm now schedulled to land in March Yeahhh!!
But there's really only 2 games I can do on a Sat - Peterboro and Carlisle...

Got work dates sorted out but it means I'm now schedulled to land in March Yeahhh!!
But there's really only 2 games I can do on a Sat - Peterboro and Carlisle...

Roy - you will have to let us know which game you can get to as would be good to meet another I have corresponded with

2 dates Peter, 5th April & 3rd of May. P'Boro & Carlisle.
I'd like to do the 5th April cause it should be a good game and I'd like to do the Carlisle game cause it's the last game of the season, we're at home and we'll be getting promoted!

So one of those...
Or maybe, just maybe.... both.

Depending on the cost of air fares, I might fly into Bristol and get the train up.
Is Bristol any good to you?
Which way do you travel?

2 dates Peter, 5th April & 3rd of May. P'Boro & Carlisle.
I'd like to do the 5th April cause it should be a good game and I'd like to do the Carlisle game cause it's the last game of the season, we're at home and we'll be getting promoted!

So one of those...
Or maybe, just maybe.... both.

Depending on the cost of air fares, I might fly into Bristol and get the train up.
Is Bristol any good to you?
Which way do you travel?

Usually go up via Basingstoke as its slightly more direct from here, but no real problem to come via Bristol instead - let me know when you are arriving over here

Watching an old re-run of Tiswas on youtube this morning. It was like being ten again. I remember putting Swap Shop on and turning over to Tiswas as soon as my mum left the room.

Watching an old re-run of Tiswas on youtube this morning. It was like being ten again. I remember putting Swap Shop on and turning over to Tiswas as soon as my mum left the room.

Sally James. Tight t-shirts and leather boots. I remember them well.

I had forgotten how she used to advertise the postal address!!!!!

[pointless Paddy fackt] I was once flanned by the Phantom Flan Flinger [/pointless Paddy fackt]

Cancun, you were ace. Hard Rock Hotel is briliant & mental, more exploring of Mayan culture including climbing to the top of one Pyramid in the Jungle. Local bus service that runs every 3 mins and cost a whopping 40p. 12 hours of sunshire and a temp of 32 every day.

Watching Atlante FC v Cruz Azul was probably the highlight of my week away. Football as it should be. The stands down the side of the pitch had fans from both teams mixed in them. People there to simply watch football and not get all wound up when a player has the nerve to get something wrong. The small group of Atlante fans behind the goal that didn't shut up for 90 minutes, despite their team being despatched (Atlante dominated but Azul scored 4 from their 5 attacks and the other should have been a penatly). The food and drink vendors - £1 for a bottle of beer and a variety of food options without having to move an inch - Churros, crisps, nuts, fruit, Candy Floss, chips, nachos and even Domino's Pizza!!. Ticket cost - £11. Perfect

Cancun, you were ace. Hard Rock Hotel is briliant & mental, more exploring of Mayan culture including climbing to the top of one Pyramid in the Jungle. Local bus service that runs every 3 mins and cost a whopping 40p. 12 hours of sunshire and a temp of 32 every day.

Watching Atlante FC v Cruz Azul was probably the highlight of my week away. Football as it should be. The stands down the side of the pitch had fans from both teams mixed in them. People there to simply watch football and not get all wound up when a player has the nerve to get something wrong. The small group of Atlante fans behind the goal that didn't shut up for 90 minutes, despite their team being despatched (Atlante dominated but Azul scored 4 from their 5 attacks and the other should have been a penatly). The food and drink vendors - £1 for a bottle of beer and a variety of food options without having to move an inch - Churros, crisps, nuts, fruit, Candy Floss, chips, nachos and even Domino's Pizza!!. Ticket cost - £11. Perfect

Sounds great . Did you have churros with a hot chocolate drink? I have churros a few times a week . Mind you , they only serve them , when the weather , isn't too hot , here.

Mind you , they only serve them , when the weather , isn't too hot , here.

images

Back