• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

images

:icon_lol:

And Kenny, was it so good you had to post that twice? Seriously though, sounded fantastic and glad you enjoyed it.

I'm now looking forward to a couple of holidays in July and August with friends and then family.

Finally, after 2 months and over 100 interviews, I've filled a position. *does mandance*

Actually, about 80%+ of the applicants were forrins.

However the forum xenophobes will be pleased to hear that the new guy is of thoroughly native stock.

I think you're just too picky, Kenny just drags anybody off the street and gives them a job :)

Interview process goes:

1) Can you make a Decent Cup of tea?

Answer "No" Response "Goodbye"
Answer "Yes" progress to 2nd stage of interview

2) Make a Cup of tea

Tastes bad - Goodbye
Proper Cuppa - Progress to 3rd stage of interview

3) When can you start?

However the forum xenophobes will be pleased to hear that the new guy is of thoroughly native stock.

I hope you demanded a full genealogy back to Saxon times.

So, you failed 80% based on their origin?

Interview process goes:

1) Can you make a Decent Cup of tea?

Answer "No" Response "Goodbye"
Answer "Yes" progress to 2nd stage of interview

2) Make a Cup of tea

Tastes bad - Goodbye
Proper Cuppa - Progress to 3rd stage of interview

3) When can you start?

This should be mandatory in every workplace. If they don't drink tea, that's one steep learning curve.

I don't drink tea, or any hot drinks for the most part, never been called into action whilst working here.

This should be mandatory in every workplace. If they don't drink tea, that's one steep learning curve.

That would be a bonus as long as they still make a good cupper. You want have to make as many cups when it's Christmas.

I don't drink tea, or any hot drinks for the most part, never been called into action whilst working here.

When I worked in previous jobs I didn't drink Tea in the office. I refused to get involved in the "Tea Politics"

Back