• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Anyway back to happy things!

Two more effects pedals, one expression pedal to arrive and the components for my new pedal board will be complete.

Plus, NEW GUITAR DAY is only a week away!!! Woot!

Gibson Les Paul in Alpine White with gold hardware. Randy Rhoads fanboi time.

Not usually a Les Paul fan (too chunky and expensive for my liking) but I have a real weak spot for white guitars. Second only to a natural oiled wood, especially rosewood. Harrison's Tele on the Let it Be rooftop recording is about as perfect a guitar there is that ever has or ever will exist.
Enjoy your new guitar day mate. Very jealous :D

Guitar nerds here is my new pedal board - (signal from amp to guitar)

Marshall JVM410H - Eventide Time Factor - Eventide Space - Eventide Pitch Factor - Eventide Mod Factor - Boss Metal Zone - Ibanez Tube Screamer - Digitech Main Squeeze* Compression / Sustain - Jerry Cantrell Wah - MXR Noise Clamp - Floor-mount tuner - Guitarrzzzz

The expression pedal is going on the Pitch Factor to start. Might get another one for the Mod Factor.

Tonal spaffery and just about everything I want bar an amp switcher and a Diezel Herbert head.

*how could I resist it!!!

Have a good play around with the order of the compressor, dirty and wah pedal. There's a wealth of different sounds to be found from just changing the order of things.

Had a great first two days at the new job. Really going to enjoy this.

No tea round either as we're all predominantly field based so saves that issue!

I'm not a fan of natural or white guitars personally.

Give me a nice sunburst or metallic colour.

Modern-Thinline-Telecaster-900a.jpg

GL%20S-500%20Natural%20Tribute%20guitar.jpg

101977_1_l.jpg

Sex, sex, sex.

Should I be worried that Langers was in my dream last night? It was in a pub before anybody gets the wrong idea!

Should I be worried that Langers was in my dream last night? It was in a pub before anybody gets the wrong idea!

Too late :)

ps. set your sights higher, you don't want the world to think that Langers is the best you can do ! Have some self respect man :)

I passed the tea examination. However, I did once make Kenny a coffee and put a tea bag in it as well due to not paying attention. Judging by his face, it may not have tasted that good....

I doubt it. You are referring to the man who thought that Bathams and Hall's Mentholyptus makes a classic combo.

I doubt it. You are referring to the man who thought that Bathams and Hall's Mentholyptus makes a classic combo.

It was an interesting combo thats for sure. The 5th pint of the experiment proved to be a step to far much to your annoyance

It was an interesting combo thats for sure. The 5th pint of the experiment proved to be a step to far much to your annoyance

Is that a middle aged version of the dirty pint? Instead of shots you put cough and cold remedies?

Is that a middle aged version of the dirty pint? Instead of shots you put cough and cold remedies?

It was a valiant attempt at doing a good pre-match drink whilst having man flu. Drinking with leedswolf before a game can be dangerous to your health if you do no keep up with him.

It can be dangerous to your health if you keep up with me too!

Back