• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I don't drink tea, or any hot drinks for the most part, never been called into action whilst working here.

I understand why you would admit to it on an anonymous football forum but how can you look yourself in the mirror seriously knowing this fact? As an Englishman I am saddened by your work place lack of etiquette.

No, as in not having the skills we needed.

So, if you had 2 applicants - 1 a scruffy git but overflowing with da skillz versus a suited and booted Bondalike with no skillz, you would go with the skillz? You maverick

So, if you had 2 applicants - 1 a scruffy git but overflowing with da skillz versus a suited and booted Bondalike with no skillz, you would go with the skillz? You maverick

It depends on ,what skill he's on about.Some of these women , who've just left uni , are quite good with their skilz.They might look scruffy , but they know what they are doing.

The problem is that we're looking for uber nerds, but that we could put in front of business people without scaring them.

Its not so much a Venn diagram as two circles separated by a thousand miles....

When I worked in previous jobs I didn't drink Tea in the office. I refused to get involved in the "Tea Politics"

It's not too much of a problem here anyway, small offices along our corridor and everyone generally looks after themselves and perhaps the person they share with.

Well you must have some other secret quality.

The ability to do my job perhaps?

I understand why you would admit to it on an anonymous football forum but how can you look yourself in the mirror seriously knowing this fact? As an Englishman I am saddened by your work place lack of etiquette.

Why? Would you expect a non-smoker to carry around a box of B&H all the time in case a co-worker ever wanted to crash a fag?

I don't drink hot drinks at all and it makes me notice how bloody much tea some people do drink! And how some of them act like its a drug they're getting 30 mins after they just had the same drug.

I passed the tea examination. However, I did once make Kenny a coffee and put a tea bag in it as well due to not paying attention. Judging by his face, it may not have tasted that good....

I can only imagine that his face was like mine when I put his sweaty goalkeeper gloves on. Having now reminded myself of that episode I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room with some soothing whale song on in the background.

I passed the tea examination. However, I did once make Kenny a coffee and put a tea bag in it as well due to not paying attention. Judging by his face, it may not have tasted that good....

My mother in law did that to me the first time I met her - wasn't confident enough as to the reception I was getting to say anything.

I can confirm that it was not a good mix :facepalm:

I can only imagine that his face was like mine when I put his sweaty goalkeeper gloves on. Having now reminded myself of that episode I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room with some soothing whale song on in the background.

Those gloves were in perfect condition.....as perfect as my volley that almost landed on the M6

But not as good as my air kick volley on the Sunday which resulted in the ball ending up in the lake. Or the ever-so-slightly-too-strong pass which nearly annihilated someone's picnic.

Back