• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cellino suggesting that he is likely to rehire Hockaday at some point. Reminiscent of his time at Cagliari!

Could he have resigned at Watford in order to take over at Leeds United only to be sacked by Christmas?

The Italian way...

Weird feeling at the moment where I feel sad for Leeds fans. Hopefully they do something soon to remove that.

Could he have resigned at Watford in order to take over at Leeds United only to be sacked by Christmas?

I doubt it.

Will Watford want one of their own back and come sniffing around KJ?

The only reason he'd want go back is because of his roots, reality is smaller club with smaller crowds regardless of there budget which I doubt is any bigger than ours. It's a sideways move at best.

Plus his name isn't Jackettini so highly unlikely the Watford hierarchy would be interested.

I don't think he would go there right now but interesting to see if Watford ask or stick to using those foreign types....

I think KJ is a very loyal manager who enjoys working on a long term project. He was at Millwall for about 6 years and I believe he is loving what he has started here, he's building a great young side and he knows the fans love him. I don't think he would want to go, even to Watford

Bookies don't even have him listed as a candidate not that it means much at this stage, Oscar Garcia is the early favourite.

Oscar Garcia is the early favourite.

Was about to say would he leave the Maccabi job so soon........but then saw he resigned 4 days ago and stated the current security issues in the Country were the reason

Sannino is a bit of a nutter and sounded like players weren't too keen on him. With the amount of jobs (I think ) he has had over the years it comes as no surprise.

With their squad would be difficult not to do well though

I really think Sannino should have given Watford more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back