• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
saundersact_2444583b.jpg

ARGH MY EYES

How the fuck the FA let that insane bloke take over a club needs questioning.

He was sacked after 6 games... that's ridiculous. Hasn't Cellino still not passed the F.A's fit and proper persons test?

The most ridiculous thing was that he was put in charge in the first place, so far out of his depth.

Bonus time for him though wasn't it. Even if he was low paid he probably earned more than he ever has in his career and now has a juicy pay off. He will scuttle off back to the Conference or a coaching job at a league team with Leeds United on his CV and nobody judging his sacking.

In my opinion anyone who takes the Leeds job is committing career suicide.

Rolando Maran has emerged as the clear favourite for the Leeds job. Excuse my ignorance, but who is he?

Rolando Maran has emerged as the clear favourite for the Leeds job. Excuse my ignorance, but who is he?

Rolando Maran (born 14 July 1963) is an Italian football manager and former defender. He was last in charge of Catania in Serie A.

Thanks wiki. :)

QPR manager Harry Redknapp looks set to sign a two year extension to his contract.

Ensuring his pay off is bigger in a few weeks time?

Hope he is getting Rosie the dog to read it first as 'arry doesn't understand numbers or things like that..

What an odd thing for QPR to do, they've been rubbish at the start of this season, were rubbish for large parts of last season and finished miles off top two despite the resources available, there's absolutely no threat of him being poached by a bigger club, why commit to another 2 years of what he is dishing up?!

I want to see Billy Davies at Leeds.

Could you imagine it?

:icon_lol:

Maran was in charge of Catania at the start of last season. He was sacked. Another bloke came in, lasted five minutes and was sacked. They rehired Maran and he was later sacked for the second time in one season. Does Cellini own Catania?

I would have thought that what Leeds United need is a bit of stability, but it appears that is unlikely to happen under the present regime.

Sannino resigns. Watford fans on various websites seemed to want him out for some baffling reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back