• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to bend those rules PTS made up to get him them
I really hope PTS ends the transfer window looking like a right clueless cunt over that stance as it will mean we have had a great window.

We have 3 games before the end of the transfer window, and given the volume of change we want the players training and working together for as long as possible ideally, else we could be playing catch up long into the winter.

It would be good to have at least one new signing getting some of the warm weather week in Portugal under their belts to get to know their team-mates a bit. It seems unlikely though.

When did Nunes come in? 2 games into the season and Sasa right on deadline. Looking it up even Guedes was after first match.

I want signings in as early as possible, like all fans and managers but really, as long as it's not a repeat of last summer's shitfest it's fine.

When did Nunes come in? 2 games into the season and Sasa right on deadline. Looking it up even Guedes was after first match.

I want signings in as early as possible, like all fans and managers but really, as long as it's not a repeat of last summer's shitfest it's fine.

Maybe Guedes would have been amazing had he signed a few weeks earlier.......

I think I read on this very forum recently that our first proper signing is usually in the first week of July (I don’t count a third choice goalkeeper as a proper signing). Doesn’t look likely.

John Percy
@J PercyTelegraph
#Wolves have opened talks with Max Kilman over a new improved contract after rejecting a £30m bid from Napoli. While there is still pressure to raise money this summer to ease FFP concerns, Wolves are reluctant to sell Kilman and want him to stay #wwfc

This trumps not selling Joe Mason for £4m quid (I think it was) to Bristol City

Then they don’t come back, and we’re stuck with him and paying him more

Very much a nod at Napoli - You want him you are going to have to pay what we said for him as we like the lad despite our key influencer trying to persuade otherwise

Another thing to take into consideration here as we get some (much missed) forum anger.....Kilman might not fancy moving. So we can accept a bid but he doesn't have to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back