• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Incoming Transfers Everywhere Thread: Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be annoying if your a GC fan, develop a player and have nothing to show for it. Thems the breaks I suppose though

Dunno about "develop", he was 26 when we bought him!

They got £500k and got to keep him for free for 18 months, I won't be losing too much sleep over it.

Would expect City to include a buy back clause. Do that a lot with their younger players

I'd hope we get Garcia from Osasuna too.
I don't think I've ever watched him but I did see an Athletic article saying Lyndon Dykes outpaced him in the Scotland vs Spain game, which would be concerning.

I like DW as a poster. His knowledge and memory recall of events of the last 30 years is significantly better than mine. His writing ability also makes him hugely readable.

However, I don't know him personally and to the best of my knowledge have never seen him less still met him. As a result while I clearly do agree with some of his musings, I certainly don't have to follow him or agree with everything.
Well, I've met him a few times on my very infrequent visits and I have to say the 'bold' bit is absolutely true. He's a brilliant writer probably only held back by his personality issues which he bravely seems to be mastering. He used to write a regular series on Wolves and the current team a while ago which were just brilliant to read. You'd feel a genuine disappointment when you got to the end of one.
Then you got a bigger sense of dismay when he actually stopped writing them altogether. If you haven't read them I think they were all on his brilliantly titled 'OscillatingWildly' website.
In person he's the mildest mannered, unassuming, enigmatic bloke you could ever meet.
Exactly as you'd think a bloke with a hairstyle like that might be.
What you see on here you'd rarely get a sniff of (except his extraordinary depth of knowledge of Wolves and stuff).
It's only when he addresses his keyboard on here that he fastens his cloak and pulls his underpants up over his jeans.
And I've told him all this and more in private.

He's a brilliant writer probably only held back by his personality issues which he bravely seems to be mastering.
It's lack of ability more than anything else, though I do have bipolar disorder which is a right fucking laugh.

Thanks very much for the kind words, stick anything else on the dedicated thread so we don't clutter up the one that everyone wants to look at.

I like him.
I have to say that, he’s from the vention, he’ll kick my head in if I say anything else, mainly because I’m from ashma, the estates don’t get on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back